Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great stuff.
And Villa already ahead of Pedro and Tello in votes, which effectively makes him our 2nd best forward.

Should we worry about Xavi not winning any votes again?

Trickykid

Great stuff.
And Villa already ahead of Pedro and Tello in votes, which effectively makes him our 2nd best forward.

Should we worry about Xavi not winning any votes again?

I think it's more a case of other players doing good, than Xavi playing badly. I haven't noticed any slump in his form at least.

X

xaviniesta

- Last match I reported that Messi and Iniesta had never featured on the podium together this season, and the trend continues, as Iniesta makes it, while Messi doesn't. 5 times Messi has been sulking in the shadows, while Iniesta has been basking in the light of the joyous Barcaforum.com users on 4 of these occasions.

looks like they hate eachother. how many times has messi been there with villa?

:troll:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I think it's more a case of other players doing good, than Xavi playing badly. I haven't noticed any slump in his form at least.

I think so too. I notice that when others than Messi score the goals they fill the top 3 easily. If Messi scores the bunch, than more and more people get votes for just playing good; see Xavi. Am I right, Tricky? You should have the overview of that, but I have a feeling it is like that.

Trickykid

I think so too. I notice that when others than Messi score the goals they fill the top 3 easily. If Messi scores the bunch, than more and more people get votes for just playing good; see Xavi. Am I right, Tricky? You should have the overview of that, but I have a feeling it is like that.

I think you're partially right about that. It's not a completely foolproof pattern at all, but it seems to be the tendency indeed.

J

jiopi

Celtic

1. Messi, would have been the MoM even without the goal, easily the most dangerous man up there.
2. Xavi
3. Iniesta

Sad of the game, the defense.

X

xaviniesta

alves
alba
messi

its funny that people barely vote here after losses :lol:

Vapor

Messi
Cesc
Pique

Yes, even though the latter two only played about 30 mins. I honestly thought those 2 were the best on the field when they came on. Cesc was all over the place... and Pique's presence was just so solid. He seems to have had the best mentality on the team in those urgent last few minutes next to Messi and Fabregas. We need more of that.

Much respect to Wanyama and Foster too... they placed great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans