Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
La Liga, Mallorca, away (4-2)

1. Messi (37%) Lovely second goal. His first touch is fantastic. All this man needs is half a yard and and its goal time ~ Kerrybai
2. Xavi (33,3%) Vintage Xavi performance, and a beautifully taken freekick goal ~ Trickykid
2. Tello (13%) Worked hard and looked potent ~ Bojan

Too little time on my hands and fairly few votes again (apart from the Celtic loss, it was the lowest voting attendance since La Liga matchday 4), means I won't be doing the recap for the second time in a row. Sorry about that. I even had to make up my own Xavi quote. :ninja_hide:

2620802.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Wow, hopefully this decline in votes doesn't keep up. Will try to give some quotes next time, I just voted quicky so I wouldn't forget :) Anyway, good work on updating the table!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You vote for three players, and three players only. Not 1, not 2, not 4, not more, but 3. You start with the best Barcelona player on the pitch, follow up with the second best and then finish off with the third best. Like this:

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3

footyfan

Calma, calma
I only saw the second half of Mallorca-Barca hence didn't wanna vote. Based on second half only:

Messi
Sanchez
Pique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans