Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Messi - another game with 2 goals and 1 assists. Nothing left to say.
Busquets - The midfield is something else with him playing.
Xavi - Not brilliant, but effective and precise again.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
1. Messi; Nothing to say about his performance, you'll know it if you've watched it...
2. Alves; Coming back to form, although not quite there yet. Hopefully he will gain form more and more the coming weeks, go Dani!
3. Busquets; Such a hero! Really brings calm and peace to the midfield and just is so unnoticingly important to our team.

Trickykid

Hard one to pick with this many great performances.

Messi
Masch
Alves

Would have liked to fit in Busi, Pique and Xavi too.

Vapor

1. Messi: Just going to repeat what everyone else is saying - There's nothing left to say about him. Played near his best today... just beyond great.
2. Busquets: Absolutely great the entire game. What an asset he is to us, you take it for granted but you really notice it when he's gone. He's vital, especially when he's on his game like he was today.
3. Alba: I'm just loving watching this guy play. He brings a force in attacking that we never quite had with Abidal... he's really making the position his own, we couldn't have gotten a better replacement.

This one was really hard... I also wanted to put Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Mascherano, Pique.... everyone had a great game tonight. :wub:

aki13

1. Messi - Too much is expected from him every game, but today he was a class apart. Controlled most apects of Our Attacks.
2. Mascherano - Made some crucial tackles, and looked solid alongside a proper CB.
3. Iniesta - Some lovely interplay and the skill he showed to mug of the Moscow defender 3 or 4 times was enough on its own

footyfan

Calma, calma
So many played well today:

Messi - .....
Masch - Hopefully signifies his return to boss-mode.
Busi - The boss.

Honorable mentions:
Alves - One of the most sweetly struck shots I've seen recently, made a lot of great runs as well.
Xavi - I could watch him turn the opposition inside out everyday of the week.
Valdes - Alert for everything that came his way (nothing basically).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans