Manchester United

Unbiased United

You mean Barca and Real rejects? :p

:p

To be fair, even most Barca fans seem to appreciate Di Maria and how good he is.... I'll happily take 'rejects' of his calibre.

Arguably City and Chelsea were more attractive last summer because we weren't in the champions league but with us qualifying for the champions league I just don't see why City are more attractive? We have bigger stadium, more history, more money(with FFP) so why would a player want to play for city instead of United? People saying United are not attractive are just trying to kick us when we are down.....

Exactly... They wouldn't.

Barcadub

It wasn't pretty at all but 2 goals from Van Persie gives United a fantastic win away to Southampton.

United 3rd now. 8 points off Chelsea.

Not bad at all.

BenRobbins

I almost feel dirty about getting the 3 points from that game, it was an awful performance but oh well haha!

Ooohhh Robin Van Persie!!

Unbiased United

We were so lucky tonight. Apparently we had the least ever shots United have ever had in a PL league. 3 shots, 2 on target, 2 goals. Crap performance, but at least the character and will to win is there, which was severely lacking last season. I keep mentioning injuries as an excuse but they are laughable now. Once Samlling went off injured, our defence consisted of, Two wingers, a bog-standard United youth player, a player who has been out for most of the season and an aging midfielder.

Oh, and the United away fans are absolutely amazing. It sounded like we were the home team, as it does for many of our away games.

L

linetty

Van Gaal on Gary Neville: "He can say everything because he's an ex-legend. But as an ex-legend, you have to know what you're saying."

Schumi

To all our fans who complain about Lucho all the time:

Just sit through 30mns of last night's Southampton - Man United game.

hamad138

Banned
To all our fans who complain about Lucho all the time:

Just sit through 30mns of last night's Southampton - Man United game.

More like 90min, I think the forum would have a complete meltdown, if we had played like manchester united yesterday

:lucho:

S7_MUFC

I think injury to Smalling completely destroyed any confidence of other defenders....They struggled big time to bring the ball forward and that combined with Fellaini's poor showing and Mata's disappearing act meant there was no route to get the ball from our back 3 to our strikers other than using the wingbacks....I expect the performance to be a lot better with Di Maria back and Herrara playing alongside Carrick....

Unbiased United

I think injury to Smalling completely destroyed any confidence of other defenders....They struggled big time to bring the ball forward and that combined with Fellaini's poor showing and Mata's disappearing act meant there was no route to get the ball from our back 3 to our strikers other than using the wingbacks....I expect the performance to be a lot better with Di Maria back and Herrara playing alongside Carrick....

Definitely. With Smalling there, we were finally beginning to look quite decent at the back. I think he's a huge loss for the Liverpool game.

Our five game winning run is quite impressive when you consider how much better we could be with Shaw, Rafael, Blind, Di Maria and a few others like Herrera, Smalling and Falcao in there consistently. There's a lot more to come from us, but I'm worried about Liverpool on Sunday with the injury list. No doubt they'll raise their game up from the shit they have been this season.

Martindn

So nearly half way through the season, some pretty good results but shocking performances at times dont know which i prefer, hoping they both come together soon. I dont think its a coincidence we turn to shit with Fellaini/Carrick in midfield, as good as they have played pre southampton.

S7_MUFC

So nearly half way through the season, some pretty good results but shocking performances at times dont know which i prefer, hoping they both come together soon. I dont think its a coincidence we turn to shit with Fellaini/Carrick in midfield, as good as they have played pre southampton.
I'd like to see what we can do with double Pivot of Blind and Carrick with Herrara playing as attacking Mid...I'd play 4-3-3 with Rooney as wide forward away from home instead of the dreaded 3-5-2 ..

Martindn

I would rather lose than be subjected to the 3-5-2. Dire football lol, ISIS could perfect torture with highlights from todays game.

Morten

I understand there is optimism in United after the recent matches, and they are currently in 3rd place, i think they will take a cl-spot. But i cant in any way understand that quite a few United-people are starting to have hopes for the title. They are 10 points behind Chelsea with halfway through, and given the squads depth, overall quality and the already huge gap, its next to impossible to catch up. Chelsea or City will win the league, end of story.

L

linetty

I understand there is optimism in United after the recent matches, and they are currently in 3rd place, i think they will take a cl-spot. But i cant in any way understand that quite a few United-people are starting to have hopes for the title. They are 10 points behind Chelsea with halfway through, and given the squads depth, overall quality and the already huge gap, its next to impossible to catch up. Chelsea or City will win the league, end of story.
I highly doubt City will be able to catch up with Chelsea let alone Man Utd.

Chelsea doesn't look like losing much points.

Home of Barca Fans