Manchester United

S7_MUFC

I understand there is optimism in United after the recent matches, and they are currently in 3rd place, i think they will take a cl-spot. But i cant in any way understand that quite a few United-people are starting to have hopes for the title. They are 10 points behind Chelsea with halfway through, and given the squads depth, overall quality and the already huge gap, its next to impossible to catch up. Chelsea or City will win the league, end of story.
I think United fans just want to be in the vicinity of the title race.....Nobody expects the title but after total pessimism last season a bit of optimism is good IMO

Egert

Estonian Culé
Wayne needs 26 goals to become ManU all time top scorer. It will happen next season I guess? They will have Europe competitions too so more games where to score, he has been amazing this season, not only scoring wise but everything.

Martindn

Wayne needs 26 goals to become ManU all time top scorer. It will happen next season I guess? They will have Europe competitions too so more games where to score, he has been amazing this season, not only scoring wise but everything.

Maybe the season after if he keeps playing this position

G

Goku

How do United fans feel about De Gea leaving to Madrid in the next few years?

Morten

Maybe he will reach Alan Shearer as well, if he remains in current form?

BenRobbins

Outplayed by Stoke, should be thrilled to get a point

Really? I thought we dominated them just our strikers and mata had off days so unfortunately couldn't score. Granted Stoke had chances and a blatant penalty imo turnt down but they did not dominate us one bit. We lacked our usual killer instinct and deadliness in front of goal. They just parked the bus and got every man apart from Diouf behind the ball and looked to break but with little success. It was only for set pieces they looked deadly due to the aerial prowess of crouch, shawcross etc

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really? I thought we dominated them just our strikers and mata had off days so unfortunately couldn't score. Granted Stoke had chances and a blatant penalty imo turnt down but they did not dominate us one bit. We lacked our usual killer instinct and deadliness in front of goal. They just parked the bus and got every man apart from Diouf behind the ball and looked to break but with little success. It was only for set pieces they looked deadly due to the aerial prowess of crouch, shawcross etc

Crouch was definitely denied a penalty although they had several chances to finish off United...Diouf alone had a couple of easy chances to give them 3 pts but what was probably most disappointing from United was how little danger they created throughout the 90 minutes - apart from their goal I don't think they had a shot on target...Meanwhile, the only team that was consistently creating danger was Stoke

Thought it was a mistake to sub Falcao

Still have a hard time understanding the excitement about Shaw, he always seems terribly average to me...Some shocking defending from Evans as well

BenRobbins

Crouch was definitely denied a penalty although they had several chances to finish off United...Diouf alone had a couple of easy chances to give them 3 pts but what was probably most disappointing from United was how little danger they created throughout the 90 minutes - apart from their goal I don't think they had a shot on target...Meanwhile, the only team that was consistently creating danger was Stoke

Thought it was a mistake to sub Falcao

Still have a hard time understanding the excitement about Shaw, he always seems terribly average to me...Some shocking defending from Evans as well

Yeah Falcao should of stayed on, perhaps he is still not 100% and has played alot of football in a week so maybe thats why he was bought off. Jones and Evans are bad players and i would not have any qualms if they were shipped off providing adequate replacements were bought in. Shaw was playing very well before his injury but yesterday you could tell he was not fit and struggled. Hopefully it was just a case of it being his first game back and he gets some match fitness back and can continue with how well he was playing pre-injury.

Januzaj struggled yesterday but he also hasn't played in ages and was coming back from illness however it is quite concerning with the little game time he is getting atm. A loan move might be beneficiary if we are going to continue to play without wingers.

We need to beat yeovil and southampton in these next to weeks to get some winning momentum back into the team and really strengthen our hold on 3rd place in the league and to advance in the FA Cup which i would love,love, love to see us win.

Home of Barca Fans