Manchester United

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Not apparently. It's true.

Moyes: 21 games, 11 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses, 35:24 goal difference, 37 points.
LvG: 21 games, 10 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses, 34:21 goal difference, 37 points.

Persisting with a 3 man defense, playing Rooney in midfield and Di Maria as a striker. Weirdness all around. Gets some leeway because he's a big name.

Also factor in the money Van Gaal had to spend, stupid amounts

S7_MUFC

Also factor in the money Van Gaal had to spend, stupid amounts
You also have to factor in how everyone around us is doing...We're still in good position for CL qualification unlike last season although that will change if we continue playing like this....I'm LVG's biggest supporter and was really against Moyes but I won't have any problem with LVG getting sacked if he fails to get top 4 finish....We've fairly easy run of fixtures to come and we're over our injury issues so it'll be interesting to see how we do in next 3-4 games...It almost feels like LVG is afraid to play 4 at the back because of Leicester game and I'm convinced we'll continue to have same problems with building up from back even if we sign hummels...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Van Gaal when a player returns from injury.

https://vine.co/v/ODa1gV0LVFa

FinishedPowerfulBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif

"Only one player injured; can you believe it?"

Click on the vine link; you'll be glad you did.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ManU fans, you can sleep better tonight knowing that ugly jersey is just a fake, according to footyheadlines.com which is the authority of leaked kits.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Has Van Gaal experimented with 4-2-3-1 this season? I feel like something like this:

---------------Falcao-------------
---Di Maria---Rooney----Mata---
-------Fellaini------Herrera------
--Shaw---Rojo---Jones---Rafael--
--------------De Gea--------------

Would give all the stars plenty of playing time, plays everyone where they're comfortable, and makes a lot more sense tactically than his 3-5-2. And although it would be worse I guess he could stick Valencia and Young in at fullback since Shaw and Rafael are injured, they didn't seem to be too terrible at it last time I watched

hamad138

Banned
Has Van Gaal experimented with 4-2-3-1 this season? I feel like something like this:

---------------Falcao-------------
---Di Maria---Rooney----Mata---
-------Fellaini------Herrera------
--Shaw---Rojo---Jones---Rafael--
--------------De Gea--------------

Would give all the stars plenty of playing time, plays everyone where they're comfortable, and makes a lot more sense tactically than his 3-5-2. And although it would be worse I guess he could stick Valencia and Young in at fullback since Shaw and Rafael are injured, they didn't seem to be too terrible at it last time I watched

Fellalini is the most important and best Player in Manchester United and the most hated. Fk logic from Manchester United fans.
His goal was technical superb, and he made 1 messi dribble but got fouled

Instaead of chanting falcao, they should chant fellalini

Home of Barca Fans