Manchester United

Maradona37

Yep he was sensational against City and Utd looks way with him on the pitch

i would like to see him with De ligt

he isnt prime Van dijk but Utd is definitely better with him and except his wonderful passing skills he seems to be a leader - this season Utd will be different :quemiras:
He's always injured anyway so it makes no difference.

it's like how their fans think Luke Shaw is the best lb in the world the five games a season he's fit for.

JamDav1982

Wow, second hand knowledge of guys who have 'been in Pep's company and know some of his staff'.

Is this how you see yourself as a football guru?

And more autism on you being blissfully unaware of how ironic it is for you to call someone else strange.

Reported.

Dont be on apologising again.

I will simply refuse it.

ajnotkeith

The funny thing about this is their deluded fans still hold up massive hope for Hojlund and see him as a huge part of their future and new regime (deluded). Yet here you are slagging him.

You also completely ignored my point that it's in their ethos as a club to play counter football, and can never play possession football. Nice one.
I don't really know what to say to that as I don't have enough knowledge on the topic.

If you want me to agree their fans are more stupid, yeah I do (of course there will be many who aren't), but generally they are one of the more delusional and less informed fanbases, they are incredibly harsh with players who don't deserve it and far too positive with ones that are not that good.

I think part of that is having been such a huge club and then having a spectacular fall from grace has been hard to adapt to and some will have trouble accepting they just aren't that good any more and have to build from square one.

Maradona37

I don't really know what to say to that as I don't have enough knowledge on the topic.

If you want me to agree their fans are more stupid, yeah I do (of course there will be many who aren't), but generally they are generally one of the more delusional and less informed fanbases, they are incredibly harsh with players who don't deserve it and far too positive with ones that are not that good.

I think part of that is having been such a huge club and then having a spectacular fall from grace has been hard to adapt to and some will have trouble accepting they just aren't that good any more and have to build from square one.
Yeah they're clueless. 90 percent of their fans have no idea. Their forums and matchgoing fans are dominated by 'glass half full top reds' who moan at others or being 'miserable and negative' - when those guys are actually proved to be right in the end given United's failures.

Definitely the most clueless and least knowledgeable and most insecure fanbase. They NEED to win because if they don't they feel bad about their own lives. They have no achievements in their own lives generally so they need United to be successful so they too can feel like a winner, and like a success.

That's why '
having been such a huge club and then having a spectacular fall from grace has been hard to adapt to and some will have trouble accepting they just aren't that good any more and have to build from square one.'
Because their entire self-esteem as a human being is built around United doing well. You could say it about most big clubs - even Barca on here. But I don't see people crying on here as much as United fans do, when it' Barca struggling. They go completely mental.

JamDav1982

Man Utd need to make more decisions that are long term and for progression.

If not showing it soon enough ETH will be gone despite his contract extension.

Be decent watch for start to season.

Maradona37

Enough with the personal insults. That includes calling people autists in every other post. Calm down @Maradona37, no need to be so rattled by a discussion
I am rattled by jammy's bad faith way of arguing.

Constantly ignoring points, twisting others into strawmen, and making bollocks up.

Yesterday I asked him numerous times about the credibility of fans Player of the Year given rashford won over haaland and de bruyne, and casemiro got in team of the year over rodri.

He knew he couldn't counter so continually ignored it. For 10 pages.

JamDav1982

I am rattled by jammy's bad faith way of arguing.

Constantly ignoring points, twisting others into strawmen, and making bollocks up.

Yesterday I asked him numerous times about the credibility of fans Player of the Year given rashford won over haaland and de bruyne, and casemiro got in team of the year over rodri.

He knew he couldn't counter so continually ignored it. For 10 pages.

Wrong.. you started by mentioning me in an abusive post for no reason then get absolutely rattled by fact I dont then react to it in way you like.

Maradona37

By the way, this is the first time I have disliked an autistic person.

Met a few and they were always gentleman (they were always male).

Home of Barca Fans