Manchester United

Maradona37

Wrong.. you started by mentioning me in an abusive post for no reason then get absolutely rattled by fact I dont then react to it in way you like.
No, it's the fact you know you cannot counter that point without seeming like an idiot. Because if you said rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne, or casemiro was better than rodri, any shred of credibility you think you have would be utterly destroyed.

So you ignored it. Basically, you know the award has zero credibility based on the above decisions. But when I pointed that out you continued to ignore it and focus on twisting other stuff.

Cowardly way to debate.

JamDav1982

No, it's the fact you know you cannot counter that point without seeming like an idiot. Because if you said rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne, or casemiro was better than rodri, any shred of credibility you think you have would be utterly destroyed.

So you ignored it. Basically, you know the award has zero credibility based on the above decisions. But when I pointed that out you continued to ignore it and focus on twisting other stuff.

Cowardly way to debate.

Not true at all..Read back if wish.

Maradona37

Not true at all..Read back if wish.
Definitely true.

You constantly argue the virtues of Fans POTY (In a future post I will go over again why it's a very flawed award).

Therefore, you must believe that Rashford was better than erling and kev that year, and Casemiro better than Rodri.

If you don't believe those things you would never talk up the award.

easy peasy.

JamDav1982

Definitely true.

You constantly argue the virtues of Fans POTY (In a future post I will go over again why it's a very flawed award).

Therefore, you must believe that Rashford was better than erling and kev that year, and Casemiro better than Rodri.

If you don't believe those things you would never talk up the award.

easy peasy.

Ok believe that.

Birdy

Enough with the personal insults. That includes calling people autists in every other post. Calm down @Maradona37, no need to be so rattled by a discussion

Don't want to sound like I am interfering with mod's job
But I have raised also in the past many times this point: we need more clarity in regards to the rules

Some times this place is not moderated at all, and the worst insults possible are being casted, with no punishment. Some other times, like now, personal insults are not allowed.
So is there a rule that should be applied consistently?

Then, the definition of 'insults' needs clarification. Jammy calls every other person 'numpty'. Is that not an insult?

Maradona37

Ok believe that.
true stuff.

You yourself know the award is bollocks. Because if you didn't think it was, you'd be telling me that rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne that year, or casemiro was better than rodri.

Even you know these would be imbecilic opinions to hold. Hence the results of the award and 'Team of the year' are imbecilic.

Maradona37

But I have raised also in the past many times this point: we need more clarity in regards to the rules

Some times this place is not moderated at all, and the worst insults possible are being casted, with no punishment. Some other times, like now, personal insults are not allowed.

Then, the definition of 'insults' needs clarification. Jammy calls every other person 'numpty'. Is that not an insult?
Ah but what you don't realise is that jamdav is the long-term poster who's part of the furniture.

And I am the new guy who's been here less than two months and who barely anyone knows.

That's how these things work. Cliques.

Windhook

In domestic terms Man Utd were dominant, absolutely.

Apart from the glorious 1998/99 season, in Europe there were some low moments like Galatasaray and Monaco eliminations. Also the 4-0 schooling by Barcelona at Camp Nou.

I cannot specifically name the team of the 90's. Juventus were the team to beat after 1995, but the doping allegations and the sentencing in 2002 of the club doctor, who worked in 1994-1998 at Juve cast a big shadow.

JamDav1982

Yes numpty given back virtually every time an insult sent out.

Birdster up there.

Feel free to report it when happens.

JamDav1982

true stuff.

You yourself know the award is bollocks. Because if you didn't think it was, you'd be telling me that rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne that year, or casemiro was better than rodri.

Even you know these would be imbecilic opinions to hold. Hence the results of the award and 'Team of the year' are imbecilic.

I said what relevance award had to argument.. feel free to read back.

Home of Barca Fans