Manchester United

JamDav1982

Not sufficiently.

I want you to finally reveal if you think Rashford deserved the Fans POTY over Haaland and De Bruyne. And Case deserved TOTY over Rodri?

Its not hard, yes or no? In each case it's a binary answer.

Ok. Answered sufficiently for me.

Can keep asking if you like though.

Maradona37

Know folk that knew Fergie a bit also... him and Archie Knox.. crazy lads

Some darker stuff about Fergie also but not sure if true.
Ferguson has always seemed like an utter cunt, and frankly his treatment and bullying of officials was an absolute disgrace.

He won with a lack of grace and class, as Don says Ronaldo, US basketball team and Noah Lyles did. Scumbag.

Maradona37

Archie Knox was another knob and second in command to 'defensive manager' Walter Smith when Rangers generally got annihilated in Europe (other than one season).

JamDav1982

They cared about winning not how seen is the reality.

A lot of winners are twats.. Pep is as well.. Klopp is one of gurniest lads going.

Maradona37

All the racism and right-wing nonsense that goes on here, and I get called out for saying someone shows signs of autism (which while not intended as ableist, is my honest view of the poster).

great priorities lads. I am sure I will be banned for bringing this up.

JamDav1982

All the racism and right-wing nonsense that goes on here, and I get called out for saying someone shows signs of autism (which while not intended as ableist, is my honest view of the poster).

great priorities lads. I am sure I will be banned for bringing this up.

Reported.

Maradona37

It's also not meant as an insult. Nothing wrong with not being neurotypical. Some very intelligent, talented people (not you) are autistic.

There are rumours Messi is autistic.

Home of Barca Fans