Manchester United

JamDav1982

You're obviously very materialistic.

Usually you make little demeanding off-topic posts. But this time you were quick to explain yourself to jamrock when he implied you are poor.

Gives a great insight into what you value in life - money. That you probably do not have.

Nah not really.. Not a fan of Puerto Banus etc when across.

Think I am poor if you like. Infact would prefer you did.

Maradona37

On Marbella..my dear wee mother was sitting on next table to Vicente Del Bosque only last week in Da Brunos.

Some life.
That's how you know how well Man United will do this season.

Anecdotes we all care so much about, like your mum being in the same restaurant as the ex Spain and RM coach.

Magic stuff that.

Blanco

As I said it is pretty easy to trigger Maradona, but JamDav is overdoing it. It is true that it is funny, but at some point you should stop, because the guy has some pretty bad mental issues and could kill himself. Personally I dont want to feel guilty about it.

Maradona37

Truth hurts.

You took great offence to someone saying you are poor, like it's a flaw or some human failing. Some amazing people are poor.

Proves you have a very ugly interior. No matter how much cash you have to splash around.

In fact it's probably your money that makes others spend time with you offline. It definitely isn't your charisma or IQ :lol:

JamDav1982

Truth hurts.

You took great offence to someone saying you are poor, like it's a flaw or some human failing. Some amazing people are poor.

Proves you have a very ugly interior. No matter how much cash you have to splash around.

In fact it's probably your money that makes others spend time with you offline. It definitely isn't your charisma or IQ :lol:

Aye was rattled by accusations I was lying about being poor.

The reality is the insult of being poor was from Jamrock and you liked it.

Mock the poor if you like but its not me and you were educated.

Simples.

Maradona37

You were very quick to explain yourself, and prove that indeed - you are NOT poor, even dropping in brags about houses in marbella.

You generally never behave that way, that's the first time I have seen you triggered a bit.

Proves you think money makes someone a better person. In your mind it's a flaw to be poor.

JamDav1982

As I said it is pretty easy to trigger Maradona, but JamDav is overdoing it. It is true that it is funny, but at some point you should stop, because the guy has some pretty bad mental issues and could kill himself. Personally I dont want to feel guilty about it.

I never realised simple stories of my mother sitting near Del Bosque would result in such venom.

JamDav1982

You were very quick to explain yourself, and prove that indeed - you are NOT poor, even dropping in brags about houses in marbella.

You generally never behave that way, that's the first time I have seen you triggered a bit.

Proves you think money makes someone a better person. In your mind it's a flaw to be poor.

Yes I quickly responded to the lie/attempted insult I am poor and corrected it.

You were giddy at the insult of someone being 'poor' though.

Top stuff.

Home of Barca Fans