Manchester United

Maradona37

Also (and I was gonna message him but alas)

blanco - gonna stop following me about like a creepy stalker? You're a clueless cunt who's clearly not a long-term football fan, knows nothing about the game, has shocking opinions, and you have never been to the Bernabeu in your life.

You have zero familial or physical connection to Real Madrid and simply follow them cos they win stuff and it makes you feel like less of a loser. That's it.

It's a massive character flaw that you have.

Blanco

Haven't read Blanco's post but assume it's another dig at me. The guy has been raging at me and stalking me for a while now.

Probably angry because I called him out for what he is - a plastic who started following Real Madrid when they started winning CLs (likely when Ronaldo joined) and who has never been to Spain, never mind Madrid or the bernabeu.

The type of lad who has no success or achievement in his own life so desperately clings to the most successful club in the world to feel like a winner.

Some guy you clueless cunt.
Actually I have been to Bernabeu 4 times and 3 times more on away games in Mestalla this year, Istanbul 2019 and Sofia 2014. Pretty proud of myself. But yeah, that is why I am not commenting your arguments, because they are just assumptions. I prefer to help you with your mental issues.

JamDav1982

Preventing a death? What the fuck is he rambling about.

Let me guess, he's playing moral guardian and claiming I could drive jammy to the edge by bullying him and calling him an autist?

No not quite...

Quite clear to anyone observing who is the one in a mess and hurling insults.

Not my 'death' of concern.

Maradona37

No not quite...

Quite clear to anyone observing who is the one in a mess and hurling insults.
I don't open his ravings. Like I should be blocking yours too.

I didn't insult you. I said you are superficial and autistic. Two things I believe you to be.

It's not an insult when it's what I genuinely think and what is very possible.

Home of Barca Fans