Manchester United

Maradona37

Aye was rattled by accusations I was lying about being poor.

The reality is the insult of being poor was from Jamrock and you liked it.

Mock the poor if you like but its not me and you were educated.

Simples.
It doesn't matter. You brag about having money, and whether that's true or not, you see it as an inferior thing to be poor.

Here's a tip - millions of people with far more money than you are useless and utter cunts. So please, I BET YOU, never drop in cringe points about how much money you place on bets for wasters, or the house you have in Marbella.

It doesn't impress anyone here. Just like your claim of knowing qualified people doesn't.

extremely superficial laddie aren't you?

JamDav1982

Well if a 'brag' about money is to correct and attempted insult about having none then have at it,.

Keep backing those that use being poor as an attempted insult.

Suits you.

Maradona37

Haven't read Blanco's post but assume it's another dig at me. The guy has been raging at me and stalking me for a while now.

Probably angry because I called him out for what he is - a plastic who started following Real Madrid when they started winning CLs (likely when Ronaldo joined) and who has never been to Spain, never mind Madrid or the bernabeu.

The type of lad who has no success or achievement in his own life so desperately clings to the most successful club in the world to feel like a winner.

Some guy you clueless cunt.

Maradona37

Well if a 'brag' about money is to correct and attempted insult about having none then have at it,.

Keep backing those that use being poor as an attempted insult.

Suits you.
He didn't insult you or the poor. He insulted you claiming not to be poor. He was mocking your superficiality, as am I.

Two different things, that are difficult for the autistic brain to process.

JamDav1982

He didn't insult you or the poor. He insulted you claiming not to be poor. He was mocking your superficiality, as am I.

Two different things, that are difficult for the autistic brain to process.

Fake news.. he made some nonsense comment about what I could afford when didnt say I paid out my own pocket regardless so shite point anyway.

Reported again.

Home of Barca Fans