Manchester United

JamDav1982

I don't open his ravings. Like I should be blocking yours too.

I didn't insult you. I said you are superficial and autistic. Two things I believe you to be.

It's not an insult when it's what I genuinely think and what is very possible.

Block if you like..

Your choice not to.

Reported again.. you have already been warned.

Maradona37

Block if you like..

Your choice not to.
You're desperate for me not to.

You thrive off this sort of antagonism and animosity. Birdy and jamrock haven't given you much recently and now you need it from me.

It's like flies to excrement for Blanco too - he seems me arguing with someone and the cretin can come in and sycophantically back you and tell everyone what a dickhead I am.

Some laugh, being unloaded on by two of the most moronic posters on here.

JamDav1982

You're desperate for me not to.

You thrive off this sort of antagonism and animosity.

It's like flies to excrement for Blanco too - he seems me arguing with someone and the cretin can come in and sycophantically back you and tell everyone what a dickhead I am.

Some laugh, being unloaded on by two of the most moronic posters on here.
Aye 'desperate'.

On the ball as ever.

Maradona37

Who would you argue with over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again if I blocked you?

You thrive on this shite. It annoys me but you love it. You can go on forever and never get flustered. Again, that shows the condition you have.

JamDav1982

Anyway.. back to Man Utd.

They actually created more chances than remembered in the game.

Need to try and build on it if to get where they want to be again.

Some good passing moves in final third there.

Horatio

You're welcome
yes, as said passing has improved tremendously under ten hag. People forget there was time couldn’t string two passes without overturning ball. Still need to finish those chances though.

Passing will likely go even better with new players.

Maradona37

Almost everything from 2 minutes in is long balls in behind the City defence, or attacks with plenty of space when City aren't set and have a high line.

Won't get that space in most games. Most teams in PL play counter - breaking down low blocks is United's achilles' heel.

Plus it's a pre-season friendly City aren't arsed about anyway. They lose it often (and didn't this time). Pinning hopes on it (don't mean you) is such United behaviour.

Maradona37

yes, as said passing has improved tremendously under ten hag. People forget there was time couldn’t string two passes without overturning ball. Still need to finish those chances though.

They still can't string two passes together. Did you even watch them last season? They're still poor under pressure.

I get Ten Hag is Dutch but fuck sake son.

Maradona37

My favourite passing when watching United is watching Onana launch the ball long either to the opposition or straight into touch.

Below 40 percent long pass completion ratio last season I believe.

JamDav1982

Yeah passing was a lot better in final third this game compared to most of last season.

Bruno at false nine is interesting v the better sides..see if that is something they persist with.

Horatio

You're welcome
They still can't string two passes together. Did you even watch them last season? They're still poor under pressure.

I get Ten Hag is Dutch but fuck sake son.

Due to injuries. Then once Amrabat(was poor when started out) eased in looked better again near end of season. Won FA cup final against city

Maradona37

Some posts from elsewhere. Tons more of this.

Poster 1:

'
To be fair to united they will be much better this season than last I think. Unfortunately.

Although I said the same last year and other than the odd game they were woeful.'

Poster 2:

'
genuine question, what is that reasoning based on?

Poster 3:

'
I disagree. I have seen absolutely no improvement from last season, despite the new signings. And this is because Ten Hag is not very good at his job. If he had some of the greatest players in the universe with him at the swamp they would still be garbage.
Look at Waistcoat, the choice of all the very best players in the country and he opts for Rashford, Kane, Bellend etc.
Some people make a decent manager, some do not. And Ten hag is definitely in the latter.'

JamDav1982

Due to injuries. Then once Amrabat eased in looked better again. Won FA cup final against city

Deservedly won that final v City also.

But need to be more consistent on that to show progress.

As said.. Bruno at '9' is interesting in those two City games.

Maradona37

Due to injuries. Then once Amrabat eased in looked better again near end of season. Won FA cup final against city
It's always about injuries. Says a lot they need Shaw and Martinez fit to attempt to play decent football. The system is built on sand if so.

Amrabat is fucking pathetic mate. You are proving you never watched them last season. I seen all but one game (cue jamdav saying 'you watch more har har')

The FA Cup Final again? Fuck sake, STOP CLINGING TO IT. They're a cup team. They scored from a mistake, an admittedly great second goal. The entire last hour of the game they camped in their own box and invited City to break them down.

How is that being better at passing and under pressure?

Maradona37

Deservedly won that final v City also.

But need to be more consistent on that to show progress.

As said.. Bruno at '9' is interesting in those two City games.
The fact you think they deserved to win that final shows your cluelessness/United bias.

they scored from a mistake, scored a nice goal after that. Then they sat back for an hour while City tried everything to break them down.
They acknowledged their inferiority by conceding the ball for an hour.

Home of Barca Fans