Manchester United

Maradona37

100 % agree.

You too mate. Haven’t seen your posts on here for a while. Missed ya. 👍
Thanks. Yeah I can only post on here in small doses now. Most people I get on fine with but there's two or three irritants. That's where the ignore function comes in handy though.

Overall, I just don't wanna post too much as I am not really a forum guy and felt it was taking up too much of my time for those two months I posted frequently (though that was the intention with the circumstances of an international tournament being played). I am much happier doing stuff off the internet and posting more infrequently. I have missed talking to you too though.

delancey

Thanks. Yeah I can only post on here in small doses now. Most people I get on fine with but there's two or three irritants. That's where the ignore function comes in handy though.

Overall, I just don't wanna post too much as I am not really a forum guy and felt it was taking up too much of my time for those two months I posted frequently (though that was the intention with the circumstances of an international tournament being played). I am much happier doing stuff off the internet and posting more infrequently. I have missed talking to you too though.
Hope you change your mind. :)

Maradona37

Berrada saying the aim is for them to win the title in the club's 150th anniversary in 2028. Such entitlement when they're absolutely nowhere near anything.

This clown is a comedian - they'll be lucky to win the title by 2048 never mind 2028. Mark my works, there will be very little if any progress by the time the next Euros rolls around.

Home of Barca Fans