Manchester United

Birdy

You are a disgrace of a poster mate. What can I expect of a so-called Barca fan that thinks the 2011 legendary Barca team would lose against Klopp's Liverpool?

Barca fan does not mean amoeba-brained fanboy.
Maybe it means that for you, but who cares?

Who is a disgrace let the others decide.
The last 3 years you have been embarrassing yourself more than any other poster in here.
And you don't have the rudimentary self-knowledge to realize that, nor the integrity to simply admit you were wrong.

You are the epitomy of forum toxicity

Birdy

At least Birdy isn't defending Ten Hag anymore, he's distracting now. I call that progress.

I am not distracting mate.
I have always said his 1st season was positive.
Last season I was very critical of him. And if he continues this season like last, I will also be critical of him.

I am not a fanboy.
I give everyone their dues

Last edited:

vegitot

You realize he got everything he wanted and spent 600m so far? :lol:

You're funny I give you that, comparing Barca's situation with United. Biggest spenders vs a team that even struggles to register the one quality player they manage to sign.
Wait till he brings up: But Ten Hag couldn't get FDJ so he didn't have his team :lol:

That egg head is a bum. 600m spent and play shit football (everyone know this). Blame his own players too.

MontenegrinCuler

Probably bullshit, not crazy enough to diminish his legacy with that shithole of a club

He won UCL as a player, UCL as a coach, WC, Euros, ballon d'or and now he's supposed to listen to Man United fans cursing and shitting on him while he's supposed to do business with the likes of Antony, Maguire, Rashford and company... Yeah sure.

Unless he's offered some really huge money, but he can get huge money offers in many much less demanding clubs too (Saudi Arabia mostly)

Home of Barca Fans