Manchester United

Maradona37

Porto away next for this lot.

Everyone that knows football and is familiar with the European football scene, and its history, knows that Porto in the Dragao is a difficult game, same as Benfica in Luz or Sporting in Alvalade.

The big three in Portugal (certainly Benfica and Porto) are in the last two or three decades among the better of Europe's 'non-elite, second tier' teams and generally have lots of technical ability and tenacity, often plenty of Latin flair too.

Yes Porto lost in Norway, but they're a different beast at home. United are worse even than last season where they lost to Copenhagen and Gala, who aren't as good traditionally as Porto.

This is exactly the type of side United struggle against. I am going a win for Porto by two goals at least.

Maradona37

Read this on Redcafe from a Porto fan, how accurate do you think he is? @Messi983

'
Yeh Alan Varela should be joining a big club in the next few years, we are in the process of renewing his contract for a reason.

He is already a pretty good old school Dm. He is a sure thing.

The Biggest prospect is obviously Samu, physically he is a monster, and he is only 20, a bit green in some places, he gets a lot of chances, if improves his finishing he will be world class for sure and most likely Spain’s main striker.

Vasco Sousa is very combative, a bit inconsistent at the moment, hard to tell how he will improve or not in the future. He reminds a bit of Verratti, but very far from that quality yet.

Deniz Gul hasn’t played much but already has 2 goals, so not a bad start, he still has to adapt to this new reality for him, but he has all the attributes to be a really good player, tall, strong, good footwork, just needs to continue to improve.

Our biggest secret prospect is actually Rodrigo Mora, he just started to get minutes on the 1st team, he is only 17, but has all the attributes to be our next Deco, hopefully he will continue to improve and work on his biggest weakness, his lack of physicality and intensity.

Oh I forgot Nico Gonzalez, people forget he is still very young, he is developing well here at Porto, I think Barcelona with all the injuries actually could use him right now, hopefully they won’t activate the buy back clause.'

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Porto away next for this lot.

Everyone that knows football and is familiar with the European football scene, and its history, knows that Porto in the Dragao is a difficult game, same as Benfica in Luz or Sporting in Alvalade.

The big three in Portugal (certainly Benfica and Porto) are in the last two or three decades among the better of Europe's 'non-elite, second tier' teams and generally have lots of technical ability and tenacity, often plenty of Latin flair too.

Yes Porto lost in Norway, but they're a different beast at home. United are worse even than last season where they lost to Copenhagen and Gala, who aren't as good traditionally as Porto.

This is exactly the type of side United struggle against. I am going a win for Porto by two goals at least.

I think Manu will win this match

somehow everytime when we think it's over for Manu and 10hag, they come back

Maradona37

Not covering my bases or anything but we all expect them to get hammered (well most of us) - they'll likely win lol. They always maggot a result when not expected.

MontenegrinCuler

This guy got Ajax to UCL semis but people forget he bottled a 3-0 lead to fucking Spurs. United should've known before this dude is a serial bottler. If his team is leading you wont have much of a problem to overturn.

Home of Barca Fans