Manchester United

impeh

Hi, its me..
Everton can confirm that David Moyes will leave the Club at the end of the season.

The Manager met Chairman Bill Kenwright early yesterday evening (Wednesday 8th May) and confirmed his desire to join Manchester United.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
"During his tenure at Goodison Park, David has taken charge of the team on over 500 occasions including four European campaigns."

Getting spanked 5-1 against Dinamo Bucureşti in the first round counts as a campaign then? :rofl1:

Andrew M

"During his tenure at Goodison Park, David has taken charge of the team on over 500 occasions including four European campaigns."

Getting spanked 5-1 against Dinamo Bucureşti in the first round counts as a campaign then? :rofl1:

Very anti-Man Utd are we? :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No. Just can't believe all my Christmases have come at once. Fergie retires and they handpick Moyes as his replacement. LOL.

Not only will Man U be weakened but so too will Everton! Thus I can't believe my luck!

Andrew M

No. Just can't believe all my Christmases have come at once. Fergie retires and they handpick Moyes as his replacement. LOL.

Not only will Man U be weakened but so too will Everton! Thus I can't believe my luck!

Why do you presume Moyes will fail? Has he not impressed at Everton, a team with a low budget?

0n0mat0p0eia

ManU would have to be weakened considerably more than a manager change in order for Liverpool to get near them!

DucdeOrléans

ManU would have to be weakened considerably more than a manager change in order for Liverpool to get near them!

Haha exactly. They would need another Munich Disaster and a bankruptcy to "reach" the "level" of Liverpool.

Anyways will be very interesting to see how the transition will unfold. A 6 year long contract. It would be nice for a neutral like me to see a stronger rivalry among the top clubs.

Man Utd have been all-conquering domestically under Sir Alex where they have won 13 out of 20 PL titles.

I could very well see Chelsea and City dominating the league for the next 1-3 years. Sir Alex is a immense loss.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans