Manchester United

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ffs it's a Man Utd thread just after Ferguson retired and Moyes was hired. Who gives a damn about comparing him to Liverpool managers from 100 years ago? Who gives a shit? Yeah a lot of people don't like Ferguson but this is not the time to be playing down his achievements by bringing up people from before everyone's time. I'm quite disappointed that people want to put him down after what he's done in football. I'm quite happy Chelsea were pretty quick to praise him as a great adversary and wishing him well in retirement, because that's what every club should be doing really.

Kerrybai

Seeing as he was an integral part of our club from the 50's to the the 70's before he was manager and Shankly's tactical mastermind during his managerial period then yes.

Fair point I was only taking a sly dig anyway ;)

It looks like he will be taking Fellaini and and Baines with him for about 40 million which are smart moves imo. Everton are going to be in serious in trouble if they don't find a good replacement.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
BJ1BSM0CIAECPkY.png
Looks like Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea will get three easy points next season at home then :pep:

0n0mat0p0eia

How idiotic!

Money spent last 5 years:
Liverpool 260Million
Arsenal 125 Million
Chelsea 326 Million
Everton 63 million

Moyes has spent nowt at Everton and produced good season after good season. Now it might not work like this, but if he can do what he's done with Everton, what might he do with the resources at Man utd.

0n0mat0p0eia

As for the Liverpool supporting haters? They've given their hopes and dreams to a manager with less than 2 years' experience in the EPL.

I'd have Moyes any day over Rodgers!

Kerrybai

As for the Liverpool supporting haters? They've given their hopes and dreams to a manager with less than 2 years' experience in the EPL.

+1. Moyes may not be good enough but let's at least give him 24 months and see how he does.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

They've both won fuck all too. Except Rodgers tries to play football. I know who I'd want out of the two.

Home of Barca Fans