Manchester United

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh I'm not taking the piss out of you at all, I'm trying to save him from some potential frustration. :lol: People are different so it's to be accepted you are the way you are, but I can imagine somebody banging their head on a wall because you won't budge! I know I probably caused that to happen back a few years ago. :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As with everything only time will tell! But I for one am more than happy that Man U have picked Moyes as their manager.

Andrew M

Lol B-R, don't even bother, when it comes to Everton and Manchester United Ed just absolutely cannot see sense and is extremely bias. You'll probably just end up facepalming yourself multiple times. :lol:

I mean everyone is bias to an extent, but Ed is more than your average football fan. Well, out of football fans I've known anyway. :p I got over being THAT bias by the time I was in my early 20's.

You are using the noun, bias, as an adjective. Biased is the adjective. :)

Yannick03

Any Mancunians here that can shed some light over Adnan Januzaj ? Also, anyone knows hiss preferred choice of national team ? I know he always rejected invitations from either Belgian or Albanian youth national teams and apparently his father would want to see him in an Albanian shirt.

Any Mancunians here that can shed some light over Adnan Januzaj ? Also, anyone knows hiss preferred choice of national team ? I know he always rejected invitations from either Belgian or Albanian youth national teams and apparently his father would want to see him in an Albanian shirt.

I am pretty sure he plays for Belgium

Home of Barca Fans