Manchester United

Banana-Rama

I find him overrated as hell

over-rated by who, united fans view him as no more then a highly promising young player at this point, he didn't cost a fortune in football terms, £10 million rising to 15 if he meets his clauses, one for the future...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You've got a point there. Smarter United fans do see him as a good prospect that can help the team in a reasonable way. However I've seen so many times the stupid fans saying he's the next coming of Ronaldo and that he's one of the top 5 young players in the world and crap like that.

S7_MUFC

You've got a point there. Smarter United fans do see him as a good prospect that can help the team in a reasonable way. However I've seen so many times the stupid fans saying he's the next coming of Ronaldo and that he's one of the top 5 young players in the world and crap like that.
There is even discussion about whether he should be sent out on loan so I don't think he is overrated at all and most rival fans point to zaha signing as an example of how average english players are overpriced..From what i've seen I think he is head and shoulders about all the wingers we have excluding Nani(when in form),He can get past players and his crossing is also good and although he likes to hog the ball he also has the ability to play that killer pass to put someone through....All this was based on what i saw of him in championship so it will be interesting to see how he adopts to the premier league...

Last edited:

Jenks

I would ignore what you saw there. He was coming back from injury and the entire squad was woeful. I don't think he'll be Moyes first pick, but I would be surprised if he didn't get any starts this season.

Superfly

Banned
790145251.gif

Home of Barca Fans