Manchester United

BBDD

WHO CARES! stability is overrated! many teams have had success with changing managers all the time! i dont know why United are so obsessed to have a new manager who will stay for a long time!
Real have had 1 more Champs League and 2 fewer leagues. Not too much to brag about.....
Madrid had a head start given we were midtable team when Fergie took over and took 5 years to get towards the top, but I agree in principle, having to change manager every once in a while is not the end of the world as long as we don't become Chelsea. No idea why we have an obsession with managers staying 15 years, that's about the only thing Moyes had going for him.

Sad to see Fergie go obviously, but with this appointment it has taken away any potential excitement of having a new manager, a new experience for a lot of United fans. He will get my full support when he inevitably gets appointed but he is a very uninspiring choice, I'd be really looking forward to next season under any of the top European managers that we could have appointed.

Andrew M

One of the reasons why Madrid and Barca can never have along term coaches is because of presidential elections.

SEvolution

Thierry Henry, Arsenal captain, joins Barcelona. Frank Rijkaard leaves club the very next season.

Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal captain, joins Barcelona. Pep Guardiola leaves club the very next season.

Robin van Persie, Arsenal captain, joins Manchester United. SAF retires

Banana-Rama

Manchester United chief executive David Gill, speaking to MUTV: "We have to look forward now and I think any manager coming in will inherit a great squad and great staff around him. It is a dream job. I won't speculate on the announcement but I think we will move relatively quickly.

"In Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex we got in managers who got involved in all aspects of the club. That degree of loyalty is crucial to the success of Manchester United. He (the next manager) needs the required football experience in terms of domestic and European requirements, so it is a small pool."

Surely that would rule out moyes, he has not managed a single game in the CL main tournament...

SEvolution

417788_625734840800069_1763112423_n.jpg

LOL

Eetu

Adormit
Patrick Vieira, Arsenal captain, joins Juventus. Fabio Capello leaves club the very next season.

Thierry Henry, Arsenal captain, joins Barcelona. Frank Rijkaard leaves club the very next season.

Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal captain, joins Barcelona. Pep Guardiola leaves club the very next season.

Robin van Persie, Arsenal captain, joins Manchester United. SAF retires

Fixed it for you.

Kerrybai

The Guardian's All time Man Utd XI under Fergie.

------------------Schmeichel
G. Neville---Stam------Ferdinand----Irwin
----------------Keane-----Scholes
Ronaldo---------Cantona------------Giggs
-------------------van Nistelrooy

Subs: van der Sar, Vidic, Robson, Beckham, Solksjaer

Home of Barca Fans