Manchester United

Martindn

What would you say to Vidal for £50m plus nani?

Quotes like this make me like Herrera regardless seems genuine.

"I'm really excited to go with United to America," he said. "We will play some big games against Roma, Inter Milan and Real Madrid. It will be a dream for me to pull on the United shirt against them."

Unbiased United

What would you say to Vidal for £50m plus nani?

Quotes like this make me like Herrera regardless seems genuine.

"I'm really excited to go with United to America," he said. "We will play some big games against Roma, Inter Milan and Real Madrid. It will be a dream for me to pull on the United shirt against them."

Yeah he's been saying all the right things, seems an intelligent lad too.

As for Vidal, it's a no-brainer. Best midfielder in the world for me, and if there was even the slightest chance (which I personally doubt, despite the tabloid frenzy) we should do whatever it takes to get him.

R

rb3025

Lets hope United make some grand signings, league will only be more exciting than it already is because of that. Cause right now after all big talk and being linked with different worlds stars, they have only bought not so young anymore midfielder who cant make it into Spanish NT. And young fullback with potential that was out of his depth against Honduras or whoever the fuck they played in last friendly before disaster of a WC

Martindn

Lets hope United make some grand signings, league will only be more exciting than it already is because of that. Cause right now after all big talk and being linked with different worlds stars, they have only bought not so young anymore midfielder who cant make it into Spanish NT. And young fullback with potential that was out of his depth against Honduras or whoever the fuck they played in last friendly before disaster of a WC

Where is your post in the city thread bashing there lack of transfers and just generally shitting on their players, i see you have done it for the other clubs. Gotta keep balanced you know :p

Unbiased United

4/10 for trolling.

You lose points for lack of creativity though. Internet trolls only work when they have a good command of the written word and/or a solid point to base their trolling on... You have neither.

Banana-Rama

don't feed the troll guys, ignore him and he will go away...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Looks like Vermaelen is actually going to happen, if LVG wants him I am happy to give it a shot, don't see it as an upgrade to what we have already.

If there is any weight in the Vidal rumours I might just be the happiest fan in the world.

From a midfield of Carrick & Fellaini/Cleverley to Herrera, Vidal with Mata in front would be amazing.

Martindn

Looks like Vermaelen is actually going to happen, if LVG wants him I am happy to give it a shot, don't see it as an upgrade to what we have already.

If there is any weight in the Vidal rumours I might just be the happiest fan in the world.

From a midfield of Carrick & Fellaini/Cleverley to Herrera, Vidal with Mata in front would be amazing.

Yeah who would have thought it a year ago that it was even a possibility.

Unbiased United

Yeah who would have thought it a year ago that it was even a possibility.

It isn't...we'll never get Vidal.

I'll happily admit to being wrong if it happened. Have I mentioned it won't though?...It wont. Ever.

I can live with midfield of Carrick and Herrera with Mata in front though, at least until January. Then I'm pretty sure LVG will go all out to get Strootman. With Van Gaal in charge, and one or two more signings, I'm convinced that will be enough to get us at least back in the top four. Then next year, with CL football on offer, we can then go for the fantasy signings.

Robbie

I hope we don't sell Verms. He was top class in his first season, and only lost his place because of his 1 year injury + us replacing him during that time. Wenger didn't want to rock the boat (Mertesacker + Koscielny were doing brilliantly), and thus we had our captain sitting on the bench all season. I still think he's top class, and probably the best third choice out there. Only problem is, he's far too good to be sitting on the bench, and even worse -- the only club in for him is a direct rival.

DB10

Was LvG at Ajax when Vermaelen was there? I fear he'll get the best of him so rather we didn't sell to Utd. He's too good to be back up, needs to play.

Home of Barca Fans