Marc Bartra

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gundogan would be overkill I guess... Benatia on the other hand would be a fine addition, especially if we offload Masch/Song

I realize that Gundogan would be overkill, but I really don't know who else we could potentially bring in. Perhaps Koke?

Barcilliant

Batra is the future of Barca. I would still like a cb in the Jan Trf window. Sell Song and keep Masch as cover or rotate with Busquets at DM.

kostasgtc

To be fair to Tata and Masch, Masch was our best centerback by far until Busquets injured him. He was a monster against Atletico Madrid for example. Then he came back from injury and made that mistake against Milan. Since then his confidence and rythm has gone. I think it's only fair from Tata to still trust him. Would be horrible man management if he immediately put him behind Bartra in the pecking order. We WILL still need Mascherano at some point this season. Bartra is getting eased in right now against the easier opponents. No one knows if he is ready to face elite teams yet. This is like the fans going mad that Puyol didn't start against Milan. But only now we realize that he's not back his old level yet (if ever). The coaching staff probably saw this right away before he even set a foot on the pitch. Similarly they will know the right time when Bartra should take over from Masch.
+1.
thats how TEAMS work and thanx god tata knows it.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
If I were a girl I would have a crush on both of them

Tw Sergi Roberto: "Bilbao. #fcblive @MarcBartra91 pic.twitter.com/PxaiAX9vhv" [@sergiroberto10]

BaZOOyMIEAA_8sa.jpg:large

KhaledBarca

Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Sergi Roberto

Sell Song, promote Samper. No need to buy another midfielder
you forgot RAFINHA!

If Sergi Roberto won't get enough playing time, I would send him on loan to a team like Celta Vigo!

Xavi Samper Busquets Iniesta Rafinha Cesc and I would keep Song for another season.

Defenders:
- Montoya should stay.
- buy a natural Center-Back to replace Mascherano.
- Alves/Montoya - Pique Bartra NewCB Puyol Bagnack - Alba/Adriano

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans