Marc Bartra

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think there's a lot riding on tonight's result and push come to shove, seems Tata prefers Masch...Wonder what if anything that does to impact renewal talks, knowing you aren't counted on like that

Alarcón

I hope that if a young player leaves he will speak out in public against the kind of madness that is going on here. Just ridiculous seeing someone like Bartra benched in every match that's even remotely important.

Cule4life

The Culest
On one hand Thiago and others are called "impatient and lazy" when they want to leave for more playing time. On the other hand players like Bartra play their hearts out and perform well and still are benched for "big names". Can anybody still say the cantera focus has not declined. I used to be proud at the way we handled our youngsters during the time of Pep. But the twin strike force of Tito and Tata threaten to derail the hard work of years which contributed so much to our success.

Antimadridista1

Tw Bartra: "Now more than ever, EVERYONE united. We have to react, and we will!!! #ForçaBarça" [@marcbartra91]

Man... The lad is fuckin hungry... and Tata puts players like Xavi, Iniesta, Mascherano or Fabregas who make it feel like they don't give a shit about what is happening.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tw Bartra: "Now more than ever, EVERYONE united. We have to react, and we will!!! #ForçaBarça" [@marcbartra91]

Man... The lad is fuckin hungry... and Tata puts players like Xavi, Iniesta, Mascherano or Fabregas who make it feel like they don't give a shit about what is happening.

Fabregas can't help it. The coach is the one who plays him as a striker, but as mf he's been immense.

Cule4life

The Culest
How must Bartra feel now? If it had been people like us being consistently overlooked for a promotion in favour of less deserving people how many would have stayed in that job?
Not to mention the message this will send out to our youngsters. It will just make them pack their bags for greener pastures much faster without giving their all to get into the team

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I can understand Tata siding with experience when he is faced with a must win type of game. However, there should be no scenario in which Mascherano plays ahead of a fit and rested Bartra. NONE!

ceefoo

However, there should be no scenario in which Mascherano plays ahead of a fit and rested Bartra. NONE!
Or an Out-of-form Mascherano replacing an In-Form Bartra.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bartra join Muniesa at Stoke next season, if this poor treatment from Tata continues. :(

CatalinR10

BakMdHMCMAAzOip.jpg

Home of Barca Fans