Marc Bartra

Alarcón

I'm sure a player of his quality could have found another club that didn't insist on such a ridiculous buy out clause

Yes you're probably right but those players admire their club and really want to play for them so they would rather accept such a high buy-out thrown at them. Plus, a higher buy-out clause usually entails higher wages and considering Athletic don't buy any star players, they can afford it, while I believe the reason for the low buy-outs in our players' contracts is so we don't have to pay them as much. It would certainly fit the direction that Rosell has been taking for the last couple of years.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Very happy for the contract extension at least one good news came in the defense even if it wasn't a new CB like everyone wanted at least not up till now

L

linetty

As long as he wants to stay the buyout clause is nothing. And he does, doesn't he?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Beast performance, even with Messi scoring 2 goals he was my MotM. Showcase of his raw potential, and really displayed what playing time and confidence can do to a promising young player.

khaled_a_d

That buyout clause is kinda low, especially considering that Tello's is 30m...

There is a maximum buyout in for every player contract depending on both Salary and no of years,so probably that is highest possible one ,Tello renewed for 5 year not just 3 ,In addition Bartra had all the leverage with his contract ending in few months

T

TataMascapenes

I watched him closely tonight to see what all the fuss was about and I wasn't convinced tbh. Got out of position several times without actually getting the ball and after about 55 minutes he almost gifted them a chance, got lucky there. Great ball playing defender though.

Alarcón

I watched him closely tonight to see what all the fuss was about and I wasn't convinced tbh. Got out of position several times without actually getting the ball and after about 55 minutes he almost gifted them a chance, got lucky there. Great ball playing defender though.

It wasn't his best game and you should watch more matches to judge him

Galning

Glad he's proving all of the doubters wrong game after game. Always knew he had what it takes. Good game again by Bartra :)

Darko

He was awesome, even when he fails a tackle he has the acceleration and pace to recover and get back into position.

Home of Barca Fans