Marc Bartra

Trickykid

He has to be in front of Mascherano by now surely

Yeah, because helping keeping a clean sheet in an already decided Copa tie against a terrible Getafe side means so much more than nullifying Diego Costa and Atletico Madrid. That makes sense, eh?

I like Tata's approach on this matter. Masch is still ahead due to a slightly different skill set and an obvious crapload of experience. Bartra is getting minutes, though, and if he keeps on doing well and improving at the same time, he will oust Masch from the starting XI sooner or later.

Messi_Goal

Yeah, because helping keeping a clean sheet in an already decided Copa tie against a terrible Getafe side means so much more than nullifying Diego Costa and Atletico Madrid. That makes sense, eh?

I like Tata's approach on this matter. Masch is still ahead due to a slightly different skill set and an obvious crapload of experience. Bartra is getting minutes, though, and if he keeps on doing well and improving at the same time, he will oust Masch from the starting XI sooner or later.
I don't think he should be in front of Mascherano because of one game, It is because when he has played at times he has been the best cb on the pitch and while he has made some mistakes that is natural for a young player to do whereas Mascherano has made just as many mistakes this season and he has a lot of experience his height is worrying against strong teams in the air and he is not a natural cb unlike Bartra.
imo the cb pairing should be Bartra and Pique...I dont mind Mascherano filling in at cb now and then.

Last edited:

barca1899

BeVvsnXIQAAVQhu.jpg

Tw Bartra: "In Valencia, for this afternoon's game against Levante! With my friend @JordiAlba.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Our best defender right now.
Our best defenders so far for me: 1. Bartra
2. Pique
3. Mascherano
4. Puyol

Home of Barca Fans