Marc Bartra

Cule4life

The Culest
:lol: Bartra will be our new signing next season.

This can only happen at Barcelona that we are so thin at the back that :adriano: or :busquets: has to play CB. What a pathetic joke of management.

We need 2 CBs atleast but we would be lucky to get one

Stric

:lol: Bartra will be our new signing next season.

This can only happen at Barcelona that we are so thin at the back that :adriano: or :busquets: has to play CB. What a pathetic joke of management.

We need 2 CBs atleast but we would be lucky to get one

Think about it this way. When Pique, Puyol, Bartra and Mascherano are all around, we still need at least one. Now that Puyol is leaving, we need 2. If Mascherano leaves, we need 3. If you're counting Bartra out because he's not good enough, we need 4.

You're right, we'll be lucky to get one.

Mes que un club.

Cule4life

The Culest
Think about it this way. When Pique, Puyol, Bartra and Mascherano are all around, we still need at least one. Now that Puyol is leaving, we need 2. If Mascherano leaves, we need 3. If you're counting Bartra out because he's not good enough, we need 4..

Thats why i said atleast 2 CBs. Bartra can play as a defensive RB for tough games so in theory we can get 3 CBs for depth by selling Mascherano. Also if we get a CB like Doria who can play FB then there will be less issue of playing time as everybody can be satisfied. This is how great squads are planned. Look at Bayern, they have two world class squads on one team.

But again who am i kidding. If the transfer ban is delayed what we will get is Sideshow for 35m who will keep our defense as bad as currently if not make it worse.

Alarcón

Why should we get more than 2 CB's if Mascherano leaves? Piqué, Bartra and 2 new ones is enough. We should renew the squad but not overspend

Barcafan 2304

Can anyone else think of any other major club that has got to the stage they have no recognised centre-halves in their squad? Bad luck with injuries might be prevalent but it should never have got to this stage, particularly when every man and his dog knew two years ago we needed to improve our defence. Who knows, maybe our board got that arrogant they thought they didn't need one. Absolute embarrassment

Stric

Can anyone else think of any other major club that has got to the stage they have no recognised centre-halves in their squad? Bad luck with injuries might be prevalent but it should never have got to this stage, particularly when every man and his dog knew two years ago we needed to improve our defence. Who knows, maybe our board got that arrogant they thought they didn't need one. Absolute embarrassment

Rosell decided to spend 150 million on the much more needed Neymar, Song, Fabregas and Sanchez instead.

yahudi

Having three CBs out at the same time is a rare case, though. It would leave every team's backline depleted, even ones with great defensive depth such as Bayern or Chelsea.

But still, 2 CBs are necessary this summer. I wouldn't mind having a CB-FB player like Mathieu in the squad

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Having three CBs out at the same time is a rare case, though. It would leave every team's backline depleted, even ones with great defensive depth such as Bayern or Chelsea.

But still, 2 CBs are necessary this summer. I wouldn't mind having a CB-FB player like Mathieu in the squad
We never had 3 to being with everyone and their dog except the board knew Puyi wont be able to play more than a handful of games

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 5 min Zubizarreta (sports director): "I really believe in Bartra, he'll be a great centre back when he's 27. He'll be one of the best." [esport3]

4 more years in the bench for Marc :pep:

B

beautifulgame

@barcastuff 5 min Zubizarreta (sports director): "I really believe in Bartra, he'll be a great centre back when he's 27. He'll be one of the best." [esport3]

4 more years in the bench for Marc :pep:

Fucking kill me :lol:

Who the fuck let's Zubi talk so much in a sensitive he embarrasses the club much more loll

Home of Barca Fans