Marc Bartra

dakt

When will we see him again? He's one of the biggest reasons why I'm mad at Lucho. Great potential, great work ethic and still he doesn't get as much chances as he should. Raise the fukin talent, Bartra is next Puyol.

Alik

When will we see him again? He's one of the biggest reasons why I'm mad at Lucho. Great potential, great work ethic and still he doesn't get as much chances as he should. Raise the fukin talent, Bartra is next Puyol.

To be fair, Bartra said something like he improved a lot thanks to Lucho.

Amazing potential in this kid. Seems to put in his best for big games (when he actually gets on the field).

Pepe Silvia

Our 'best' defender has the body shape of a 19 year old boy. He won't be good enough until he fully develops in his late 20s something I don't think Barca will have the patience for.

zanela

Our 'best' defender has the body shape of a 19 year old boy. He won't be good enough until he fully develops in his late 20s something I don't think Barca will have the patience for.

Hey now!

19 yr old..

jose-maria-gimenez.jpg

:coffee:

L

linetty

He's solid enough. Should be starting alongside Pique and Masch in midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Many teams manage to get the gems from S.America while we're usually stuck with the scrubs.

Although we got the biggest of them all in Messi.

Co0ter

Marquinhos is arguably smaller than Bartra and he is a beast. Size isn't always everything. Thiago Silva was never that big either and he was borderline unbeatable 1 vs 1.

Home of Barca Fans