Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

CCGAYE5UEAEZxhT.jpg

So sweet.

Good game. But he was shoved aside by Bifouma a bit too easily.

L

linetty

Bifouma was a pain in the ass and Marc couldn't handle him. Other than that pretty good game and a nice golazo.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bartra needs some muscle. Thievy with his hair sail pushed him around a few too many times. Good goal though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done for that goal but I also agree that he's bullied too easily. How hard it is to hit a gym a bit more?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Went full yolo and edited him to 83 in my Fifa career, such a beast next to Pique/Masche.
Pretty good performance yesterday+goal. Has no chance of being a starter this season anymore, just Pique's bench buy but maybe next season?

Zangash

Banned
With Vermaelen coming back this month next season we'll probably never see this guy play.

I would look desperately for a move this summer if I were him.

Kohe321

With Alves most likely leaving the club this summer, I really think it would be a good idea for Lucho to play Bartra at RB. Mathieu has proven to be a great CB for us and Vermaelen is coming back from injury this month, and if he proves to be a good fit for Lucho and Unzues defensive system as well, which I think chances are good he might be, then the CB position could become too crowded next season.

Playing Bartra at RB would ensure him vital gametime that he needs while also making it easier to rotate and give time to our other CBs... I feel this is a better way to manage our available defenders than always having two CBs on the bench (or in the stands) waiting to play. Bartra could always step in and play CB in a pinch anyway. Montoya would be his sub just as Adriano is for Alba.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Man

For a guy that doesn't get a ton of game experience, he plays really well. He gets muscled out a bit too often, but that can be fixed. He's got a great mind for the game, a solid first touch, and he's tenacious as hell.

If he's given a chance, I think he'll grow into a world class player.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I agree with Bartra as RB. He may not be fast enough to race Bale but he is not slow either plus he has decent skill going forward aswell. He might pull a reverse Puyol from CB to RB

Home of Barca Fans