Marc Bartra

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bartra's performance today was _______ and he surely won ________.

Physically attractive, Most Handsome Man of the Match

F

Flavia

I started losing faith in him last season, don't think that will change. He's just like Montoya, not good enough. No matter how much some cules wants him to be. He should go on loan somewhere to see if he can improve. In January.

Alik

The worrying thing is that he's not exactly young anymore.

Although he started off this season more poorly than usual.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I've had faith in him and supported him for so many seasons now, but it's really coming to it's end. I don't know if it's about his mind focused on becoming a father instead of football or whatever it is, but it's just not working well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is not the kind of game to fuck up, especially since he has had his share of important games... Today his performance can't be blamed on youth or inexperience, today he sucked without excuses...

anguy

So what has he done? I stopped watching after Sevilla's 3rd goal, I know he made a mistake before their 4th. Anything more?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So what has he done? I stopped watching after Sevilla's 3rd goal, I know he made a mistake before their 4th. Anything more?

Lost his marker in a free kick from Sevilla , which almost led to a goal and one other big mistake.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans