Marc Bartra

BBZ8800

Think we should give him and pique a run and a chance to click.

And basically say goodbye to La liga title?

Luckily, Lucho won't do it.

How exciting would that be? Seeing a 24 year old CB leave because we prefer CBs who are all over 30.

Or, we should sell all of them
Mathieu is old and not that good anymore.
Vermaelen is injured all the time.
Bartra is just crap.

I mean, if you people want to sell players like Mathieu and Verm, then Bartresi needs to go waaaaay before them.
He should go in the first wave of sales, with Douglas, Song and Adriano.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He's starting. Got another chance. I don't think he'll do worse than mathieu.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Actually he might. He will defend better than him and definitely pass better than for sure. But against teams like BATE you need to react quick and move fast. I hope he doesn't commit any big mistakes.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was our MOTM the last time he played. Solid against Luxembourg too a week or two ago, which doesn't say much, but Pique still managed to look shit in that game. I think he will do well.

God Serena

Actually he might. He will defend better than him and definitely pass better than for sure. But against teams like BATE you need to react quick and move fast. I hope he doesn't commit any big mistakes.

Oh yes, because Marlboro is so fast at reacting and never makes any mistakes.

Barcafan 2304

Steady game tonight although to be fair, BATE carried all the threat of a care bear. Still, enough to suggest he should get some playing time over the next few weeks

EdmondDantes

It's about time Marc starts more games, he's well over his slump now. A central defender who is lightning quick like Bartra is really rare, we need him. Excellent display tonight.

gatsu

Our best DC this season by quite a big margin, yet he is our fourth choice, I fail to understand.

Like with spain NT, the duo Pique/Bartra seems to work well.

Home of Barca Fans