Marc Bartra

Galning

All these lowering buy-out fees contracts are stupid as fuck from Barça's perspective. Of course for Marc it's great. He's easily worth 20M though, selling him for 12.5-ish would be ridiculous.

Lomar1o

I wonder if people here would call him a treacherous snake who jumps ships had he been a little more ambitious and left us earlier like Thiago did. If he has no future here, I wish he had left us, not to say that he can't reach heights again but he sure has lost valuable time and maybe confidence. I am really sad about his situation. And calling him loyal isn't gonna fix anything. Poor lad, I hope he finds his strength

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
All these lowering buy-out fees contracts are stupid as fuck from Barça's perspective. Of course for Marc it's great. He's easily worth 20M though, selling him for 12.5-ish would be ridiculous.

It's fair to the player in that it opens up more options for them to leave if they feel that their time here is up.

God Serena

With only a handful of mediocre appearances in the final stretch of the season I'd say he's not worth anywhere near 20m.

Galning

With only a handful of mediocre appearances in the final stretch of the season I'd say he's not worth anywhere near 20m.

Take a look at the transfer sums splashing around for players far below his quality. Anything in the early 10Ms is a joke.

God Serena

Take a look at the transfer sums splashing around for players far below his quality. Anything in the early 10Ms is a joke.

As has been said, how little he plays and how poorly he has played in said little time would suggest to the rest of the football world that he's hardly any better than our Barca B defenders.

Add that to the fact that we have an extensive history of letting players go for laughable amounts of money and I'd be impressed if we broke 10m selling him.

Galning

As has been said, how little he plays and how poorly he has played in said little time would suggest to the rest of the football world that he's hardly any better than our Barca B defenders.

Add that to the fact that we have an extensive history of letting players go for laughable amounts of money and I'd be impressed if we broke 10m selling him.

Means jackshit in the current market. You aren't saying anything I don't already know. I know he doesn't play a lot, I know we suck at transfers, etc. That's what I'm saying. Any halfdecent negotiator would get at least 15M for a player like Bartra that's just a fact. Not better than Barça B defenders.. you can't be serious. The guy is capped for Spain and everything, but yeah let's be cool with selling him for peanuts again and continue being unable to attract players of Nolito's pricerange.

As Darko said, we'll loan him or install some weird buyback clause that we'll never use while selling him below 10M.

God Serena

Means jackshit in the current market. You aren't saying anything I don't already know. I know he doesn't play a lot, I know we suck at transfers, etc. That's what I'm saying. Any halfdecent negotiator would get at least 15M for a player like Bartra that's just a fact. Not better than Barça B defenders.. you can't be serious. The guy is capped for Spain and everything, but yeah let's be cool with selling him for peanuts again and continue being unable to attract players of Nolito's pricerange.

As Darko said, we'll loan him or install some weird buyback clause that we'll never use while selling him below 10M.

Just being realistic here. He's unlikely to go for any decent sum of money. 15m would be close to how much Thiago went for and he was actually valued in the market.

Home of Barca Fans