Marc Bartra

Messi983

I like Bartra and his loyalty to the club so far, but it's the best for his career to leave as Lucho clearly don't trust him too much. He's already 25 and should be playing every week, not starting every 2 months or so. Often he doesn't even sit on the bench. His contract is up next year, so we'll try to get as much as possible this summer, as I doubt he'l get a new contract.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, I wouldn't blame him for the goal either. Our whole left side were unresponsive (Mathieu did make some effort to get back tbf), Adriano watches the whole thing and does nothing, Verma statuesque.

I thought Marc played pretty good last night, not that it was worth much.

Messi983

I don't think he needs to understand more than that Lucho just doesn't think he's good enough... And he's probably right. I'd prefer him over Vermaelen but it's clear that Pique and Mascherano (when Pique is not available) are Lucho's first options at RCB and Masche, Mathieu and Vermaelen are before him in pecking order at LCB.

CbxeFuIXIAEp9FR.jpg

Last edited:

Messi983

I think so too. And hopefully he'll play good to at least get his price up a bit if we'll sell him.

How much do you think we can get for him? I would be happy with around 15M but most likely will be around 10M as he only has one year left on the contract. Maybe Puyol will do us a favour and drive his price up to EPL clubs (his most probable destination). It's clear we can't do that when selling players.

God Serena

We'll lose la liga with this mentality.

Well both Madrid clubs are so far behind that losing any more points would effectively kill any idea they had of catching up, and they're playing each other on Saturday.

Besides, Bartra isn't so bad that playing him will cost us to lose such a significant lead.

B

beautifulgame

Well both Madrid clubs are so far behind that losing any more points would effectively kill any idea they had of catching up, and they're playing each other on Saturday.

Besides, Bartra isn't so bad that playing him will cost us to lose such a significant lead.
Lol yes he is. He pretty much guarantees a goal to the other team bruh

Home of Barca Fans