Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

Was he? I thought his release clause dropped to 15m due to a lack of playing time, with him being sold for 18 for tax reasons. My bad then.

Dropped to 18m, and he was sold for 25m to avoid tax. It'd be 26m with taxes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]697547416342499329[/tw]

Don't know why but I felt a bit warm around heart when I read it.
His loyalty is admirable and there's a noble quality about him.

Yeah, blamed for the goal but then he almost made it right if it hadn't been for Munir thief.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I want him to be good SOOO bad, he embodies a Barca player and is so likable... but he just DOES NOT Have IT! He will be a great center back for Betis or Sunderland or someone like that.... I wish him all the best, but he simply does not have it.

Gnidrologist

Yeah, blamed for the goal
How's that? Was it his responsibility to mark Negredo at that point? And no, Negredo wasn't trapped in the offside trap by any other of our defenders either. He ran through the middle, while everyone there were sight watching.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I want him to be good SOOO bad, he embodies a Barca player and is so likable... but he just DOES NOT Have IT! He will be a great center back for Betis or Sunderland or someone like that.... I wish him all the best, but he simply does not have it.

I am not sure on him tbh. Sometimes I think like you and other times (Like for most of the 2nd half last night) I think all he really needs is consistent minutes - as any defender would. I think it's a foregone conclusion now that he'll be leaving in the summer but who knows.

I found it interesting how poor he was in the 1st half but had a terrific 2nd - I like that sort of recovery in our players, saw things in him that I have admired in the past. But you could still see him forcing things in the 1st, really terrible unforced turnovers which is a consequence of feeling the pressure to make an impression but won't improve his chances at more minutes

I like Marc, I want so much for him to do well - think he has the perfect profile for a Barcelona defender but at this club the defense is always under the most pressure and he has yet to really set himself apart from the rest of the rotating players which is a shame

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
IMO poor guy has lost every speck of confidence he had. He looks like the pre-GOAT Sergi Roberto who was too afraid to mess up and had no confidence in his ability, far cry from the Bartra we first saw, who was confident, had great passing under pressure and made daring runs out of defense.

Home of Barca Fans