Marc Bartra

B

beautifulgame

so now we're gonna act like the guy doesn't have a history of backing out of duels or hesitating to intervene eh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am frankly disappointed at anyone mocking model cule and loyal guy like Bartra.

I am first one who will point out at his weaknesses as a player but Bartra deserves nothing but respect.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
so now we're gonna act like the guy doesn't have a history of backing out of duels or hesitating to intervene eh

He doesn't. His issue is jumping into everything. Hold your position, but he charges out to intercept, clear the ball, go for the ball when it's not the time to do so.

Whatever happens with Bartra I can wish him nothing but the best. He bleeds Blaugrana.

B

beautifulgame

u guys do miss half of what happens on the field dont you.

now we describe the guy that says he is scared when he plays in the CL semi final to his coach that is dying with cancer. yes, thats heart for u.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

now we describe the guy that says he is scared when he plays in the CL semi final to his coach that is dying with cancer. yes, thats heart for u.

Tito barely played him all season and was essentially forced to throw him to the wolves against Bayern. Of course he'd be nervous. But yeah, bring up something that happened 3 fucking years ago to prove your point.

JamDav1982

You dont have a clue.

Bartras failings are that he is rash and over eager and probably not good enough. Nothing to do with being a coward.

khaled_a_d

There's no way to ask for more. And honestly, I doubt he'd go for more than that, if he didn't have a buyout.

We can get around 14M to make them avoid some of the taxes ,done it with Thiago b4 .win win situation

He might not be the strongest but he does give his all on the pitch.

I am not sure what beautifulgame mean by coward ,but if he is pointing out to his hesitation and sometimes being a spectator duo to lake of concentration then I agree .though I don't think that should be termed coward
If he is pointing out that he doesn't give his best then I disagree with him

Cule4life

The Culest
Bartra deserves some respect instead of this snark.

We respect him and that's why we want him to leave to get playing time. Sorry that doesn't fit your idea of respect

People asking for more than 12m--> You do remember that our negotiators are muppets?

I too would like more but would be relieved if we even manage to get the 12m

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

We can get around 14M to make them avoid some of the taxes ,done it with Thiago b4 .win win situation

I am not sure what beautifulgame mean by coward ,but if he is pointing out to his hesitation and sometimes being a spectator duo to lake of concentration then I agree .though I don't think that should be termed coward
If he is pointing out that he doesn't give his best then I disagree with him

No, not that he doesn't give his best. The kid will run his guts out but thats meaningless when he cowers out of duels with forwards when there is little option.

also, Don, his tendency to 'over-commit' is something different. that is just him being a textbook poor defender.

love of the emotion on here for bartra and lack of reason. guy is our 5th choice CB and the only reason he is still here anyway is cuz he is from the academy. getting good money for him is ridiculous and still, i'd be surprised if anyone even paid the 12 mil for him.

xXKonan

Bartra nice guy and a cule and even with the mistakes he works hard out on the field.

Just a shame it hasn't worked out in the end as he just isn't good enough to be a first choice CB for us.

Alik

In a fair world, Barta would go for 20 million euros.

tumblr_ly3zx9sAwh1qb0q9io1_250.gif

Russel Peters!

Home of Barca Fans