Marc Bartra

mark1nhu

Nice guy, role model culé, etc, etc, etc, but not good enough for now and maybe forever.

That being said, just go.

I don't care how much he is worth, as long as we get rid of all this drama.

Messi983

What drama?

Yes, media is talking about him leaving but that's their job. Bartra is quiet and didn't cause any problems to the team because he's not playing. Maybe he's unhappy but he's never showed that in public.

xXKonan

I mean sure he might not be first choice Material here but he could be at other places.

It reminds me of Fontas, he wasn't exactly Barcelona material but he left and he's doing a solid job at Celta. Bartra for his own sake should find a good team that can get him the Minutes he wants, as it's pretty obvious his situation won't improve here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's still a good 4th option center-back.
Things could change in few weeks/month for Bartra once we get closer to retaining La Liga and Lucho starts heavier rotations.

I think bartra is set on leaving. Last season he competed (and lost to) mathieu, this season vermaelen edged him in the picking order.

He's a trooper so probably waiting for the summer without complaints.

Galning

He's still a good 4th option center-back.
Things could change in few weeks/month for Bartra once we get closer to retaining La Liga and Lucho starts heavier rotations.

Exactly, I don't mind him as a rotation option either. I'd only sell him if he wants it himself, which seems very probable. Especially if Vermaelen leaves to the Premier League after the season I'd keep him.

Messi983

We have to sell him or he'll leave for free next year as I doubt he'd sign a new contract (if even offered one) knowing what his situation is.

khaled_a_d

If we sign a CB at least one of Bartra, Vermaelen or Mathieu will be sold probably.

As someone mentioned b4 ,Bartra has only one more season left in his contract while having a reasonable buyout clause
It would serve everyone good if he found a new club regardless the CB signing .

Home of Barca Fans