Marc Bartra

God Serena

I saw on Barcastuff that Tottenham is the main option for when he leaves this summer.

For the first time in my life I actually pondered what it'd be like to watch Tottenham play every weekend.

Xavinho

I don't think Bartra would have much chance of starting ahead of Vertonghen or Alderweireld at Spurs, and they're both only a couple of years older than him. Surely he'd want to go somewhere where he can be a starter.

God Serena

Fiorentina might actually be perfect for him. I don't know what their defender situation looks like but surely he could break into their team.

zanela

I'm gonna have to go with BG. Bartra whom I have followed since his youth days, has failed to evolve physically. To see him struggling to hold off players half his size isn't a pretty sight. And for his position, that's a death knell. Marquinhos for example is of the same size, younger, yet can hold his own in physical duels.

I have tried to stay optimistic about the lad for a long time, but I doubt he'd become a regular starter for an EL club even. Not being dismissive or anything, but the weaknesses in his game are way too critical for his position.

B

beautifulgame

I'm gonna have to go with BG. Bartra whom I have followed since his youth days, has failed to evolve physically. To see him struggling to hold off players half his size isn't a pretty sight. And for his position, that's a death knell. Marquinhos for example is of the same size, younger, yet can hold his own in physical duels.

I have tried to stay optimistic about the lad for a long time, but I doubt he'd become a regular starter for an EL club even. Not being dismissive or anything, but the weaknesses in his game are way too critical for his position.

yay. one for me finally. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans