Marc Bartra

J

Jamie Cal

Thing is, guys, he's too old for a loan or a buyback option. It should of happened a few years back to let him develop. That said, he'll start against Deportivo (I'm guessing) and this is a big chance for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just sell him and sign some proper replacement(s).

We won't ever be buying him back and right now we're just stalling his career.

BBZ8800

he'll start against Deportivo (I'm guessing) and this is a big chance for him.

I don't believe that he will start. He won't even play.
We have to win all of our matches till the end.

So, that is a classic starting 11 (or Roberto at RB) in every match till the end unless someone is injured or suspended :/

Topolino

Gemusesuppe

So, that is a classic starting 11 (or Roberto at RB) in every match till the end unless someone is injured or suspended :/

Pique is suspended.

Devils

Yeah, we are back to the 2013 days.

Bartra will likely be be thrown into the fire after having absolutely zero faith put into him through the course of the season. If he messes up, he will take blame.

Hope he steps up, but expectations cant be high.

J

Jamie Cal

Pique is suspended and Verm is/was injured, can't be fully fit. Enrique also talked about him in today's press conference.

I do fear Marc will be so eager to impress he ends up doing unnecessary things, as he has done a few times this season. I'd still rather him than Verm, though.

Galning

Classic game for Bartra incoming. Thrown into a struggling Barça side whilst having no rhythm. I hope he has a good game.

Home of Barca Fans