Marc Bartra

Irish_Cules

It's great that they seem to be making progress with Pique's new contract, but they really need to tie up Bartra on a long-term deal. What's taking so long?

Apparently the main issue they have to resolve is the length of the contract. Bartra wants 4 years, Barca want 5 or something like that.

Cule4life

The Culest
lol overhype overload..

lol he plays good against crapp teams and he is our best defender .... lol.
please..

he still a way off. pique is our best CB this season.

You suggest a way for him to play and prove himself against big teams from the bench.

One good game for Pique and Masch and suddenly they are Gods. Let them be consistent first

L

linetty

lol overhype overload..

lol he plays good against crapp teams and he is our best defender .... lol.
please..

he still a way off. pique is our best CB this season.
Stop saying crap. Do you even watch the games? "MrKnowitAll"? The exact opposite.

Howes

Pique and Masha have proven themselves in the big games against both Madrid sides, Bartra has played well, he's played more this season then last and he'll get his chance in a 'big game' sooner rather then later.

He's not overhyped at all, he's playing well

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You suggest a way for him to play and prove himself against big teams from the bench.

One good game for Pique and Masch and suddenly they are Gods. Let them be consistent first

Pique has been fairly consistent this year to be honest. Our defense is fairly good, the only consistently poor one being Alves. Even Mascherano has been alright overall and while Bartra should get more chances, I believe the playing time distribution between those two is decent enough.

Cule4life

The Culest
Pique has been fairly consistent this year to be honest. Our defense is fairly good, the only consistently poor one being Alves. Even Mascherano has been alright overall and while Bartra should get more chances, I believe the playing time distribution between those two is decent enough.

I meant the Masch and Pique partnership. And i didnt say our defence was bad. But Bartra-Pique is our best pairing. Masch dives into tackles too much which can cost against the big teams.

L

linetty

Bartra: "In the last year, I've gained more experience and I got physically stronger. Each game I feel better out there on the pitch." [lfp]
Bartra: "Expectations for 2014? As many trophies as possible. It'll be difficult, but you have to be ambitious. Treble would be huge." [lfp]

Messi_Goal

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 6m

Marc #Bartra renews with #Barça till 2017 and has a new buy out clause of €25m

I think the buy out clause should be higher.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 42 s Voir la traduction
BREAKING: @FCBarcelona have reached a deal with @MarcBartra91 to extend his contract until June 30, 2017

Good news but extending only until 2017 is weird. 3 years isn't that much. Same for 25m... when players like Laporte accept to extend and to have a clause of 36m or 30m for Inigo, why only 25m for Marc ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans