Marc Bartra

Richard.H

The kid loves Barca to death, that's what really saddens me. He cried after that Barca-Real CDR loss in 2014. He felt like the loss was his fault. I'd never forget that moment.

I too believe he deserves more respect. He is a great squad player, but it seems like he is the second to last defender on Lucho's list (Last one being Douglas).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So him and Laporte now?!
It will be interesting to see how Puyol is gonna deal with the club as an agent.he is the example of true cule and club legend but on the other hand he is very competitive and will look aggressively for the best of his clients

Hopefully he'll bring us Laporte.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Adds to the feeling that he might be looking for an exit at the end of the season..

Though as much as I like Marc, I won't be unhappy if Puyol manages to get us LaPorte instead of him.

F

Flavia

If Puyol is becoming an agent, he'll work for his clients' interests, not Barça's.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am trying to resist to comment on his performance against Granada ,don't push me :whistle:

Would be Ironic if Puyol became the one who make him leave after being the one convinced him to stay

Every player can have a bad game. Varane having a bad patch lately and Marquinhos had one too and both also made individual mistakes. Gimenez too.

Doesn't mean anything.

God Serena

Every player can have a bad game. Varane having a bad patch lately and Marquinhos had one too and both also made individual mistakes. Gimenez too.

Doesn't mean anything.

Varane has been having bad patches since the hype train started. Whether he's getting brushed aside or accidentally passing to the opposing forward or just getting destroyed positionally he never seems to even be half as good as the hype surrounding him.

Home of Barca Fans