Marc Guiu

Porque

Club is obviously not at fault here though. They tied up Fort, Bernal and Cubarsi from this team which are way bigger talents.

Let's hope Guille doesn't have renewal issues as he is the biggest offensive talent in this group.

Messi983

He's really crazy if he thinks he'll get first team minutes at Chelsea before he'll get them here.

also, don Fab really choose great pic for that tweet, lol.

xXKonan

I honestly doubt he'll ever come back.

Feels like we had better talents who put better numbers than he has in the past. Once he goes to Chelsea he'll end up in loan hell in France. But who knowns?

Porque

I honestly doubt he'll ever come back.

Feels like we had better talents who put better numbers than he has in the past. Once he goes to Chelsea he'll end up in loan hell in France. But who knowns?

There's a guy scoring in the lower categories that @Messi983 will help me out on that is a bigger talent.

But yeah, we probably shouldn't want to lose Guiu. He has a nice profile and I would prefer to keep him and loan him rather than lose him and have Chelsea loan him to Strasbourg.

These type of players develop like wine and around 24 can end up rather important players.

xXKonan

There's a guy scoring in the lower categories that @Messi983 will help me out on that is a bigger talent.

But yeah, we probably shouldn't want to lose Guiu. He has a nice profile and I would prefer to keep him and loan him rather than lose him and have Chelsea loan him to Strasbourg.

These type of players develop like wine and around 24 can end up rather important players.
It's annoying to lose talents especially when the trajectory of what's probably going to happen is obvious especially with Chelsea who are buying up every damn young talent they could find to farm them out.

But we will see what happens with Guiu, it's just a shame though.

Messi983

Deco should now go and sign Allen Obando.

I would never count on La Masia "9" to make it big tbf. Sad if we'll lose Guiu but would he really have a better career here than likes of Bojan, Sandro and Munir? I doubt.

I'll be much more upset if we lose Guille. It's actually strange there are no rumours about him considering his contract is up in a week.

soul24rage

Of all the clubs, I don't understand why it would be Chelsea for him.

There's Nico Jackson, Washington, even Lukaku coming back from loan.

At Barca, it's only Lewy who is only 2 years away from leaving and Vitor Roque who is starting from scratch. I don't know if this is some negotiation tactic to get a higher wage from Barca, but things just not add up.

Messi983

Oscar Gistau?

Loki

Seems like it was true after all.
No lose here, if he choses the circus chelsea at this young age for money reasons, because I very much doubt that he will get there more playtime/development. He's also not a Gavi/Yamal/Cubarsi talent level.

Home of Barca Fans