Marco Reus

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Marco Reus has a release clause in his contract which currently means he can leave the club for €35 million until summer 2015

damn! I hope Reus wouldn't turn out to be a judas like Gotze... I know Reus is Borussia from heart but strangers things have happened!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Marco Reus has a release clause in his contract which currently means he can leave the club for €35 million until summer 2015

damn! I hope Reus wouldn't turn out to be a judas like Gotze... I know Reus is Borussia from heart but strangers things have happened!!

Bild has reported that BVB wants to extend Reus' contract and remove the release cause from the contract completely.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

He's no Großkreutz, but no Götze either. On a scale of BVBness, it would look like this:
Großkreutz ------ Reus ------------------------------- Götze

So yeah, he's a lot more rooted in Dortmund than Götze: Born there, Dortmund fan as a kid, played in all their youth teams. He won't leave anytime soon, as he recently stated. He doesn't have any reason to, either - Dortmund are title contenders, sure to qualify for CL and performing well in al lcompetitions. If he leaves one day, I'm quite certain it won't be for Bayern.

Die Bayern

Reus had a chance to come to Bayern, but turned us down and chose BVB instead. So that is out of the question.

He's a Dortmund boyhood fan and I fully expect him to stay there for the longer term.

babu

He's no Großkreutz, but no Götze either. On a scale of BVBness, it would look like this:
Großkreutz ------ Reus ------------------------------- Götze

So yeah, he's a lot more rooted in Dortmund than Götze: Born there, Dortmund fan as a kid, played in all their youth teams. He won't leave anytime soon, as he recently stated. He doesn't have any reason to, either - Dortmund are title contenders, sure to qualify for CL and performing well in al lcompetitions. If he leaves one day, I'm quite certain it won't be for Bayern.
Who knows! Especially when Robbery needed to be replaced..maybe he will join Bayern too :p

Home of Barca Fans