Marco Reus

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He has no reason to leave BVB, especially not for any of those clubs (except for Barca maybe). Dortmund's chances of winning the league or even CL are about equal with Arsenal's or even United's. Arsenal has a philosophy that might interest him but he has a coach with similar values to Arsène's and whose playing style suits his speed and ability. PSG is a club that I doubt he would be interested in given that he rates his own values very high (which made him reject Bayern and Real). Barca could be, considering he is a Barca fan. but right now I doubt he would leave Dortmund for money. He's already rejected offers from clubs that would pay him more than BVB could, and he decided against them.

S7_MUFC

I think this Kagawa rumour is just made up by journalists adding two plus two and getting five but we have decent chance of signing him if he decides to leave.............

Antimadridista1

The agent of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) has contacted Barcelona to tell them the German is willing to join. His buyout fee is 35M. [e3]

It would be amazing but too much wingers... If he comes, we should sell two of Pedro/Alexis/Tello knowing that Deulofeu is a big prospect.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The agent of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) has contacted Barcelona to tell them the German is willing to join. His buyout fee is 35M. [e3]

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Home of Barca Fans