Marco Reus

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ehh if we buy him who will move?

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk
We already have to move Iniesta into wings if we bought a CF... there's just no way we can buy Reus

It's good to know there's just no way he is moving to Bayern :)

Meitux

We already have to move Iniesta into wings if we bought a CF... there's just no way we can buy Reus

It's good to know there's just no way he is moving to Bayern :)
We don't have to move Iniesta, it depends on what you have in your mind, what formation.. And buying Reus obviously would play in the attack on the right interchanging positions, i already know you gonna mention Alexis, he's doing well but let's see if he'll have a consistent season before talking about that he'll have a guaranteed place there..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We don't have to move Iniesta, it depends on what you have in your mind, what formation.. And buying Reus obviously would play in the attack on the right interchanging positions, i already know you gonna mention Alexis, he's doing well but let's see if he'll have a consistent season before talking about that he'll have a guaranteed place there..

--------------keeper
Alves----Bartra----Puyi----Alba
---------------Busi
---------------------Cesc
----Iniesta---------------Neymar
---------Messi
----------------------CF

I said Iniesta would have to play more like a wide midfielder IF we bought a CF... remember it seems more and more like Tata wants a CF considering the wide spread rumors and especially the formation Tata sought for in Classico! And I have not even mentioned the double pivot Tata might opt for in future!!

Hence, I don't think we have room for Reus undercurrent circumstances

Meitux

--------------keeper
Alves----Bartra----Puyi----Alba
---------------Busi
---------------------Cesc
----Iniesta---------------Neymar
---------Messi
----------------------CF

I said Iniesta would have to play more like a wide midfielder IF we bought a CF... remember it seems more and more like Tata wants a CF considering the wide spread rumors and especially the formation Tata sought for in Classico! And I have not even mentioned the double pivot Tata might opt for in future!!

Hence, I don't think we have room for Reus undercurrent circumstances
Well i agree on the fact that only one of CF or a winger in our case of talking Reus who is probably from the few that fit into our team, fills in the line up. I was mentioning about if we not buy a CF in first place and opt for Reus.

Paganinisrvnge

Lewandowski offers height, strength, good heading, good overall game but Reus has more versatility, is faster, and has better passing/vision. I think Reus would fit the team better but Lewandowski would fit the team well if used properly, too.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Who knows! Especially when Robbery needed to be replaced..maybe he will join Bayern too :p

Nah, as has been said, he rejected Bayern before. IF he leaves Dortmund one day, it probably won't be for Bayern. Barca on the other hand could be more likely, after all, he's expressed his Barca sympathy before (tweeting 'Vamos Barca'). Perhaps, one day... :tito:
But no, I don't see him leaving Dortmund any time soon.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Lewandowski offers height, strength, good heading, good overall game but Reus has more versatility, is faster, and has better passing/vision. I think Reus would fit the team better but Lewandowski would fit the team well if used properly, too.

We're never getting Reus :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well i agree on the fact that only one of CF or a winger in our case of talking Reus who is probably from the few that fit into our team, fills in the line up. I was mentioning about if we not buy a CF in first place and opt for Reus.
hmmm... I would choose a CF over Reus though. As good as Reus is, he would be only be an improvement over Alexis, how much of it is debatable. But a good CF on the other hand would bring us a whole new dimension!

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

If Reus has his release clause which activates in 2015 removed lime reports say BvB are trying to do then i dont see this guy moving till 2017 or 2016 because BvB will need a world record fee to sell this guy...

Gohan

Super Saiyan
He will be Cronaldo's replacement at Real Madrid whenever he leaves Madrid.

Ronaldo? Really? I don't think anyone can replace Ronaldo, he is a machine that can't keep scoring. The same applies for Messi. These two players can't just be replaced.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I have said it many times in the past; this guy fits here perfectly. Whenever Alexis/Pedro leaves, get him asap. Neymar, Messi and Reus can all play in the front three positions, would love to see that attacking line up :tito:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I have said it many times in the past; this guy fits here perfectly. Whenever Alexis/Pedro leaves, get him asap. Neymar, Messi and Reus can all play in the front three positions, would love to see that attacking line up :tito:

Right now I don't think Alexis will be sold anytime soon..

Home of Barca Fans