Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The agent of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) has contacted Barcelona to tell them the German is willing to join. His buyout fee is 35M. [e3]

It would be amazing but too much wingers... If he comes, we should sell two of Pedro/Alexis/Tello knowing that Deulofeu is a big prospect.

His agent has denied the rumor.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Reus (Dortmund): "Barça rumours? Won't deny I feel flattered, but I'm focused on my club. At end of season, anything can happen" [via sport]

The question is, where is he going?

ammarfcb

ze special one
Reus (Dortmund): "Barça rumours? Won't deny I feel flattered, but I'm focused on my club. At end of season, anything can happen" [via sport]

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

JUST CHUCK 50M IN THE AIR

auto acquire cl at start of every season simply because playing is just a waste of time when reus-nerman and messi are in 1 team

aaron101

His permanent position is on Left Wing. Why would we get him when we already have Neymar on that position???

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt Dortmund will let Reus and Gundogan leave at the same time.

And for Reus to come, we would have to sell Pedro or Alexis. That being said, we have Deulo coming back, Adama impressing as usual and Rafinha who can play at the wings back for next season as well. I would not understand the logic of getting him if they try ofc.

Also, he is better at the LW as Aaron above said.

aaron101

People here wants us to be like Real Madrid like just get every top players from every team and we are guaranteed success. That's not the formula to success guys.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nah if you have seen my posts in the past im just a huge Reus fanboy :D. We don't need him though. But I mean if the board thinks otherwise I will have no complaints :pep:...

Home of Barca Fans