Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unless a miracle happens and we are allowed to spend our transfer budget for the next two windows in the upcoming summer transfer window, before the decision on our appeal is made, and Zubi miraclously pulls a great stunt, I don't see us getting Reus at all.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Unless a miracle happens and we are allowed to spend our transfer budget for the next two windows in the upcoming summer transfer window, before the decision on our appeal is made, and Zubi miraclously pulls a great stunt, I don't see us getting Reus at all.

zubi actually WANTING a good fit, not getting him, just aiming to get him, would be a miracle.

what a player though

Devils

He is one of the crown jewels of football.

Really there are no words to describe him, dismantled Madrid pretty much single handedly. It was depressing just to observe just how much better he was than the players surrounding him were. Players like Mkhitaryan don't deserve to play alongside Reus.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
You guys said he was Barca fan?

He is:

Marco Reus@woodyinho <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);"> 25. Jan. 2012</small>
Vamos barca

Dream signing. Even if we can't sign anyone this transfer window, his buy-out clause only kicks in 2015. So he could stay at BVB for 1 year, which gives them enough time to look for replacements, and we release him in 2015
:zubi:
He (allegedly) rejected Real last season as well. :wub: He's destined to play for us.

Last edited:

mazp

imagine if we got reus instead of neymar :lol:

We probably would have lost the super copa. Draw with Madrid, Espanyol (won the Pens to give us the win, scored the home leg against Madrid) lose to Atletico in CL(his goal is the reason were still in it), gave the assist to Dani to kill of City.... no thanks, I'll take :neymar:

Last edited:

Djab

I think we should bomb Zubi's twitter account (If he has any). And force him to know that there's a player called Reus.

I am a big Alexis fan but after watching this game by Reus, I'll happily trade Alexis with him in a heartbit.

fcbdna

Banned
We probably would have lost the super copa. Draw with Madrid, Espanyol (won the Pens to give us the win, scored the home leg against Madrid) lose to Atletico in CL(his goal is the reason were still in it), gave the assist to Dani to kill of City.... no thanks, I'll take :neymar:

I bet that reply made him feel like :horse::shit:

Home of Barca Fans