Marco Reus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well Reus is older than Neymar, more experienced and a more refined player because of that atm.

Dont get why it has to be between Neymar and Reus AND can you guarantee that Reus would fit in well in our team?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Neymar will far surpass him. Anyway our frontline is the least of our problems. I don't think he is for the right side either, great player though.

Alarcón

We probably would have lost the super copa. Draw with Madrid, Espanyol (won the Pens to give us the win, scored the home leg against Madrid) lose to Atletico in CL(his goal is the reason were still in it), gave the assist to Dani to kill of City.... no thanks, I'll take :neymar:

Lol, if football was so easy

serghei

Marco Reus was a beast last night. A beast. He should stay forever in Dortmund. Retire there. Dortmund is too big of a club to not be able to keep their stars and make then legends. F..k Bayern, Borussia Dortmund is such a special team.

I can't believe people are seriously suggesting that we sell Neymar :facepalm:

Reus is an awesome player, but like Hamzah said, the front line is the least of our problems. Get 2 CBs, a CM and a maybe a number 9. Only after that should we even think about selling Sanchez or Pedro (NOT Neymar) for Reus. Also, isn't Reus better on the left than the right? The last thing we need is another LW.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

I haven't suggested selling neymar but with the price he cost, our transfer problems, injuries, etc. I would gladly go back in time to last summer and spend the neymar money on Reus and Hummels.

Maria

So..we went from Ibra to Mandzukic to Suarez until we finally discovered Reus. I wonder who are we going to want next week.

I can't believe people are seriously suggesting that we sell Neymar :facepalm:

Reus is an awesome player, but like Hamzah said, the front line is the least of our problems. Get 2 CBs, a CM and a maybe a number 9. Only after that should we even think about selling Sanchez or Pedro (NOT Neymar) for Reus. Also, isn't Reus better on the left than the right? The last thong we need is another LW.

Exactly. And we complain about Zubi..

psychotsek

I haven't suggested selling neymar but with the price he cost, our transfer problems, injuries, etc. I would gladly go back in time to last summer and spend the neymar money on Reus and Hummels.

You could throw in Gundokan and Ter Stegen and probably end up with some money still left!
But in Barca forums Neymar>Reus+Hummels+MATS+Gundokan..
:messi:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marco Reus would cost have cost atleast between €35-45m.

Hummels, lets say around €30m.

Where does Gundogan and ter Stegen fit in? Neymar cost €59m. That was his transfer fee. Difference between transfer fee and total cost of transfer which includes agent pay and various other things.

serghei

Where does Gundogan and ter Stegen fit in? Neymar cost €59m. That was his transfer fee. Difference between transfer fee and total cost of transfer which includes agent pay and various other things.

Yea, but with Neymar those commissions were a lot higher than normal.

I

instinct

how good was hummles last night

Made some important tackles and tried to press forward which mostly went well but he also lost some balls which could have caused dangerous situations. But overall it was a good performance.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
All those post suggesting a front three... Have you watched us this season? Do you think he'd come here just to be benched by Cesc? And as many have said, he is not a winger and the right flank is not his preferred position to attack... It'd be a waste to play him out of position...

Amazing player, though...

Home of Barca Fans