Marco Reus

ceefoo

Love this player but he should stay at Dortmund and continue to do great things under Klopp at Dortmund.

We don't need to sign Wingers! We already have Neymar, Pedro, Alexis, Tello, Deulofeu, Adama etc.

If he comes it would be just another vanity exercise from this shameful board. Plus we have other more pressing priorities in the squad.

Love this player but he should stay at Dortmund and continue to do great things under Klopp at Dortmund.

We don't need to sign Wingers! We already have Neymar, Pedro, Alexis, Tello, Deulofeu, Adama etc.

If he comes it would be just another vanity exercise from this shameful board. Plus we have other more pressing priorities in the squad.
You can be sure, that he ll stay at Dortmund for the next season. It has been stated countless times from the BVB officials and absolutely nothing indicates, that this could change.

The Spanish press really is laughable when it comes to Bundesliga and German players..they couldnt be more pathetic to show their imcompetence. Reus to Real sure thing..then Reus wants Barca of course. Hummels and Gündogan the same they have already signed for both Spanish giants. :facepalm:

The English press is same level of incompetence they r just better in making up quotes. Reus wants to Arsenal, then of course he has always dreamt of United and so on..so unbelievable clueless and ignorant.

The most hilarious topic is of course Klopp..how they all think they could tempt him away :lol: ignoring all what Klopp is saying and stands for.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

To be honest, I would love to offload Tello and Pedro can go as well if that makes room for Reus. I don't see Alexis staying for 4 years more as well...

Jägermeister

The only circumstances I'd buy Reus are that it should be a +\- 0€ deal and that we spend our money on the important areas of the squad.

kozza

I like Reus a lot but the attack is the line where we don't need recruitment, apart from GK &CB we have to reinforce the MF instead with a Busquets backup and a Xavi-like (and of course an actual coach).

I like Reus a lot but the attack is the line where we don't need recruitment, apart from GK &CB we have to reinforce the MF instead with a Busquets backup and a Xavi-like (and of course an actual coach).

We will need a replacement for Alexis if he leaves.

F

Flavia

Selling Alexis to get reus? yes, please. I have a huge soft spot for Reus. Love him.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
We can give you Song + 25m for Reus :pep:

I'm not a BVB supporter, just feel for them. That said, if they fail to eliminate/increase his release clause, then we should buy him fast before RM or Bayern do it. Would be heartbreaking to see him there.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Everyone complains about players being played out of position but so many of you want to have Reus. Where should he play?
His best position is on the left wing where Neymar plays. The role behind a striker also suits him well but we don't have a clear number 9 so I think him and Messi would just get in each others way.
I really like him but he costs a shit load of money. And so far Reus has only played in systems that are used to counterattacking and reactive football. Nobody knows if he would fit Barca's system.

Antimadridista1

Everyone complains about players being played out of position but so many of you want to have Reus. Where should he play?
His best position is on the left wing where Neymar plays. The role behind a striker also suits him well but we don't have a clear number 9 so I think him and Messi would just get in each others way.
I really like him but he costs a shit load of money. And so far Reus has only played in systems that are used to counterattacking and reactive football. Nobody knows if he would fit Barca's system.

His first touch and technical abilities are much better than Alexis. I think that he can fit our system ; I saw him many times playing as a right winger, that's the position he has last season when he was playing against Real Madrid and Malaga. Anyway, I don't think that we'll sign him unless we really sell Alexis or Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans