Marco Reus

SoMa

Holy shit this player.

this fucking player.

he has it all.

send them alexis, pedro, and piles of money, just get him

Barca8

I kept asking who outside the 40 Million+ Club (Aguero, Falcao, Cavani, Hulk, Suarez) we could buy to fill our striker needs...
Reus is a fantastic player... the kid can play anywhere in the front 3 and as an attacking midfielder if needed.

It would be a dick move but we can solve a lot of our problems raiding Dortmund for Reus, Gundogan & Hummels or Subotic.

R

rivaldo10

I cant belive that we get NEYMAR over Reus.

I just cant and its just sad.

R

rivaldo10

So instead of getting a player who proofed himself in europe and in a good league.

We get a player who plays in a league with bogus defenders and is pushed by NIKE.

Come on now

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Reus >> Neymar, right now...But I can see Neymar becoming better in no time if he actually turns out to be a hard worker

Doobs

The Messiah
He cried when Gotze said he was leaving for Bayern. That's all you really need to know about his attitude.

He can defend, he can run at opposition with those direct runs, he can score, he can run all day, and he's a future star.

Nope, NeyGOAT it is.

Irish_Cules

So instead of getting a player who proofed himself in europe and in a good league.

We get a player who plays in a league with bogus defenders and is pushed by NIKE.

Come on now

Listen I know there's an argument for getting Reus over Neymar. It's just that it seems to be a pretty common thread on this forum that people watch a match in which a player plays well and then they start going mad about him and demand him at Barca. They then start cursing the management for either not getting him or not going for him.The we added up all the players that this has happened over on this forum in recent weeks Barca would be buying 15 players this summer. The most ridiculous example is people demanding that we sign Hummels and Subotic. You can't just go out and buy a centre back partnership from another top European team, that doesn't happen. Other teams are entitled to have good players as well.

Barca8

I cant belive that we get NEYMAR over Reus.

I just cant and its just sad.

Neymar: 120 lbs, 5'8 (5'9 with mohawk), Untried in Europe or against quality defenders but will sell shirts due to hype
Price - 40+ Million

VS

Reus: 150-160 lbs, 5'11, a goal threat from wide or up front, one of the main reasons Dortmund are in the UCL final, probably will never sell as many shirts as Neymar but would score a hell of lot more goals
Price - 23-28 Million

:rosell:

Home of Barca Fans