Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As much Id like him to be here , we really should first strengthen our defense and midfield no matter how much money we need to pay and if its still possible we should get him.

This.

Plus, let's be realistic, the chances of us getting Reus are nil. If we are trying to figure out how to integrate Reus into our squad, wouldn't he be thinking about that too? There are quite a few other items there he didn't have to worry about being benched. Bayern will snatch him at the first opportunity, Kicker is reporting that Bayern has already made contacts with his agent.

Jägermeister

We won't get him because even if for some reason the ban would be shortened (I don't thin it will be), Reus will for sure go to Bayern.

Alarcón

Yeah he'll surely sit on the bench behind Suárez, Neymar and Messi... We have the 3 best attackers in the world, other areas need reinforcing

CuleLife4Life

I really don't think he is going to Bayern. Reportedly snubbed Lewa today and has said in the past he wouldn't go to Bayern.

My fear is that he''ll end up at Real Madrid. Those f*ckers are great at making attacking players fit.

I really don't think he is going to Bayern. Reportedly snubbed Lewa today and has said in the past he wouldn't go to Bayern.

My fear is that he''ll end up at Real Madrid. Those f*ckers are great at making attacking players fit.
Reus has never said in the past, that he wouldnt go to Bayern so stop spreading lies. It was a made-up quote and just some people who have no clue about Bundesliga think and believe such nonsense. Right now it clearly looks like he is going to Bayern, but of course nothing is set in stone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What happened between him and Lewandowski after the match? Disappointed about the loss or disappointed about Lewa leaving them?

DAT sad music btw :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Reus has never said in the past, that he wouldnt go to Bayern so stop spreading lies. It was a made-up quote and just some people who have no clue about Bundesliga think and believe such nonsense. Right now it clearly looks like he is going to Bayern, but of course nothing is set in stone.

Lol so he may not have said that I apologize but how does it clearly look like he is going to Bayern? Thats just as bad as saying he won't go t Bayern.Get a grip not every BVB player wants to go to Bayern.

Lol so he may not have said that I apologize but how does it clearly look like he is going to Bayern? Thats just as bad as saying he won't go t Bayern.Get a grip not every BVB player wants to go to Bayern.
Are you from Germany? Just watch the latest statements inclusive grin faces of Rummenigge and Sammer..or what his buddy Götze said after the game..or what Dortmund CEO Watzke said during the sunday morning football discussion? I guess you havent seen anything of that ;)

There are soo many signs pointing into that direction, it isnt even funny anymore. Even the majority of Dortmund supporters believe it now. I dont need Reus at Bayern, but for 25m€ you cannot do anything wrong. That would mean Reus coming and Pizarro and Shaqiri leaving..Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski, Müller, Götze and Reus for the front 3 positions. :yes:

A few months ago I was thinking he wouldnt end up at Bayern, but as I said, its looking more and more likely. Draxler would suit Bayern better, as he is the better dribbler and younger, but he is just not worth the price of 42m€. My dream signing would be Werner from Stuttgart though or as an outside bet Firmino.

Home of Barca Fans